Pink Wedding Dresses

Online Users: 1,345 guest(s), 5 user(s). Replies: 8

Celestius33 Posts : 2 Registered: 7/24/12
Pink Wedding Dresses
Posted: Aug 3, 2012 1:44 AM

Long before runways ran wild with colorful wedding gowns, stars like Reese Witherspoon and Gwen Stefani wore blush dresses down the aisle, ushering in demand for softly hued looks. Now, seasons later, pink wedding dresses have officially debuted as a key trend for Spring 2013.

While cutting a red, blue, or gold marriage dress this year will adjust your attending with the season's a lot of forward-thinking designs, opting instead for a bloom clothes (in shades like peachy-pink and strawberries-and-cream) will accumulate your bright marriage dress activity ultra-modern after sacrificing on acceptable conjugal style, too. Designers from Vera Wang to Carolina Herrera to Monique Lhuillier accept continued acclimated bloom as a bendable emphasis bloom on sashes and embroideries, but with a punched-up palette this season, head-to-toe bloom gowns are the new normal. We, for one, couldn't be added tickled—pink.

foxgown Posts : 7 Registered: 7/13/12
Re: Pink Wedding Dresses
Posted: Aug 7, 2012 4:37 AM Go to message in response to: Celestius33

CHEAP Pink WEDDING DRESSES,As cheap as $240, save you at least $500.http://www.foxgown.com/

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Aug 21, 2012 3:29 AM Go to message in response to: Celestius33

Pink wedding dress looks cute,but I think the white wedding dress should be better!
Love all the thing about wedding,they are all sweet!!1

nancyliu0522 Posts : 57 Registered: 7/16/12
Posted: Aug 25, 2012 2:47 AM Go to message in response to: Celestius33

in my opinion, each wedding dress with different color has its special meaning... White is timeless no doubt, pink wedding dress is also another kind of beauty... http://www.dressdo.com/pink-wedding-dresses , just have a look these fasinating pink wedding dresses :)

Juilia Posts : 6 Registered: 8/16/12
Posted: Aug 25, 2012 5:17 AM Go to message in response to: Celestius33

I think white is classic and a better choice. But it is up to you, as long as you love,it is all okay.

shenzhentoby Posts : 42 Registered: 8/28/12
Posted: Aug 29, 2012 11:05 PM Go to message in response to: Celestius33

each wedding dress with different color has its special meaning.White is timeless no doubt, pink wedding dress is also another kind of beauty.Why don't you visit http://www.cheap-bridal.com and get info from the designers that are listed there.Send your dress pictures or the link page to us,we can custom-make for you according to you requirements.

maria328 Posts : 48 Registered: 3/9/12
Posted: Aug 30, 2012 2:46 AM Go to message in response to: Celestius33

Pink is the color of romance and a friend tells me that the girl with the pink dress at the party is the one who is selected for each dance.

maryli Posts : 8 Registered: 8/21/12
Posted: Aug 30, 2012 5:02 AM Go to message in response to: Celestius33

one of my best friends bought her pink wedding dress online from woweddingdress website, wow, so elegant and pretty, i like pink too, it make you feel like spring,maybe in spring,pink is a nice color stands for passion and life recovery

weddresss Posts : 3 Registered: 8/30/12
Posted: Aug 30, 2012 10:36 PM Go to message in response to: maryli

Pink wedding dress, imagining it is like, oh it's a girly bride thing.. its nice to hear now a day that we can choose the bridal dress color, w/o thinking the traditional white wedding gowns before!!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine