Has anyone dressed their flower girl in something like that? Thanks for you

Online Users: 1,340 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

beatrizromero Posts : 37 Registered: 5/30/12
Has anyone dressed their flower girl in something like that? Thanks for you
Posted: Jul 4, 2012 11:01 PM

I'm having a hard time finding a flower girl dress that is unique and beautiful...
They all mostly seem the same to me.
A few years ago I found a site that had amazing dresses on it exactly like how I'd want my flower girl's dress to be but they are out of business now I think.
Here is a link to the dress I would have used: http://www.petalsbyxavi.com/april.htm Does anyone know of a site that has dresses similar to that?
Has anyone dressed their flower girl in something like that? Thanks for your help!

nuciko Posts : 9 Registered: 7/5/12
Re: Has anyone dressed their flower girl in something like that? Thanks for you
Posted: Jul 5, 2012 4:35 AM Go to message in response to: beatrizromero

So nice one, I wish I have seen it before :( it's so cute

http://www.alacraft.com.au/

quelee Posts : 19 Registered: 5/27/12
Re: Has anyone dressed their flower girl in something like that? Thanks for you
Posted: Jul 17, 2012 5:31 AM Go to message in response to: beatrizromero

the dress is gorgeous, it looks like those old style dress. if you can't find it anywhere else, you can order it custom made online.one of the website that i can recommend is 7foxmall.com. they custom made dresses at affordable price.

MargueriteThies Posts : 2 Registered: 7/20/12
Flower girl dress
Posted: Jul 20, 2012 10:30 PM Go to message in response to: nuciko

Nearly everything you find in FlowerGirlPrincess.com's store is made in high fashion American garment districts. We know exactly what our customers want, the latest fashion and best quality at discount prices. View all of our in-stock girls dresses in real time for worry free shopping. Our dresses are perfect for Weddings, Parties, Proms, and other special occasions. We also stock toddler dresses, and plus size dresses. Shop here for cheap prices with the luxury of top quality designs. We have 1000s of items for formal occasion wear in stock and carry a complete line of dresses and gowns for girls and women.

Flower girl dress

lilianaplus Posts : 2 Registered: 4/10/14
Re: Flower girl dress
Posted: Apr 10, 2014 4:55 AM Go to message in response to: MargueriteThies

Ceci est un article très instructif. Je cherchais ces choses et je l’ai trouvé. Je fais un projet essay writer et cette information est très utile moi. J’ai été chercher cette blogs de qualité sur ce créneau. Recherche dans Yahoo m’a conduit ici, je viens de trouver ce genre de lectures satisfaisante que je cherchais for. pdf to flash converter | pdf to flipbook for mac I avait signet ce site afin d’éviter qu’il manque encore. pdf to word transfer

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine