Wedding colors????

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

loulan531 Posts : 31 Registered: 12/1/11
Wedding colors????
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 1:43 AM

All my life I wanted my wedding to be red, black, and white. Nowadays im in luv with the men in the wedding party wearing a light gray tux but I need aaccent color to go along with the gray. Any ideas??? I googled it but I'm still not sold.

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Re: Wedding colors????
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 3:53 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Dear Lou,

Why limit yourself?

I am always amazed that brides seem to think their wedding need be monochromatic. They pick one dominant color and one accent color.

Consider, instead, of a palette of colors. You like red, black, white and now grey? Great.

Go to a paint store, get come color chips of colors that appeal to you, cut them apart, then mix and match.

I would think of shades of grey, from dark almost black to light almost white. Then, think of spashes of hot colors related to red. Orange-red? Blue-red? True red?

It's one thing to imagine your wedding when you are only thinking of dress colors and invitations. You imagine yourself looking out to a sea of your fav color.

W-Day is quite different. Guests come dresses in all colors of the rainbow, and your "chosen" colors get diluted in that sea of guest colors.

nuciko Posts : 9 Registered: 7/5/12
Posted: Jul 5, 2012 5:14 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

My wedding was in Red and white with some silver inclusions (instead of your black) and it was so amazing. I think Red white and black is a wonderful choice and hold it :))

http://www.alacraft.com.au/

James_smith Posts : 30 Registered: 6/18/12
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 5:12 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

The wedding want to look colorfully, moreover the wedding peoples are like white and black. Cause it's a good combination of matching the wedding colors. my suggestion also for this black and white. if you know more details visit and click here below.

Wedding hair | wedding ceremony music | unique wedding ideas | wedding services | wedding guest accommodations | wedding watch

kinfox Posts : 9 Registered: 8/28/12
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 9:54 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

if you have any question about wedding dress and bridesmaid dress,please contact with me.

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 8:13 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45682.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 2:32 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine