Wedding Band/ring choices

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

jwolffe27 Posts : 1 Registered: 5/18/12
Wedding Band/ring choices
Posted: May 18, 2012 2:21 PM

So I'm looking for good wedding ring options for my fiance. Originally he was set on getting a Tungsten ring because it's in our price range and supposedly indestructible. But just recently, our friend who had a Tungsten ring was working in his garage and when the ring accidentally was dropped on the concrete floor, it broke. My fiance is constantly doing manual labor and needs a ring that will last long even if he drops it when he takes it on and off. We're on a budget but the ring, as a symbol, is very important to us because we plan to have them blessed by the priest at the church that he grew up attending. We want to find a good, durable, and budget-friendly ring. Any input about options other than Tungsten would be great.

maryusmith9120 Posts : 4 Registered: 6/29/09
Re: Wedding Band/ring choices
Posted: Jun 1, 2012 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: jwolffe27

No ring is perfect. Tungsten wedding rings are scratch proof but will shatter if enough pressure/force is applied (falling from a fairly high distance, vice gripping and then smashing it with a hammer... but who would do such a thing). Titanium, platinum, and all other lesser metals will scratch easily but not shatter. For me, my fiance is not much of a clutz and he has been wearing a "practice" ring for about 2 months now and hasn't dropped it once. It may be helpful to find a retailer that offers a good warranty/return policy. My fiance and I are ordering his tungsten wedding band through Tungsten World mostly because of their warranty. They have a huge selection. As for titanium and other metals, amazon would be the best place to find a great deal.

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Posted: Jun 28, 2012 5:41 PM Go to message in response to: jwolffe27

I would like to know a little more about your husband style.I know some grooms who have opted for a tattooed ring its is a very personal choice ofcoarse.

Bing/a> |

aley Posts : 16 Registered: 9/6/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 4:47 AM Go to message in response to: NiamhMaire

no matter what are the ring..the last ring is the suffering

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 4:01 PM Go to message in response to: jwolffe27

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 3134 is just $339.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine