Best Etsy finds?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

mariaisgettingm... Posts : 3 Registered: 6/28/12
Best Etsy finds?
Posted: Jun 28, 2012 4:05 AM

Hi,

I just ordered our wedding bands from Etsy and now I'm looking for my wedding favors, mine and my bridesmaids jewelry, and wedding decorations from there as well:) Have you others had great finds from there?

I love the idea that buying from Etsy I'm supporting an individual, one person business and also the fact that I get something unique and handmade from there:)

our wedding bands are coming from Finland (Torkkeli jewellery), which is kind of nice considering that my fiancees family comes originally from there:)

So please share your experience and finds from there:)

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Re: Best Etsy finds?
Posted: Jun 28, 2012 5:43 PM Go to message in response to: mariaisgettingm...

I love etsy and I am a regular shopper on there. However I also use etsy as a source for inspiration. It amazing the ideas you come up with while just browse through. Have you thought about doing any DIY wedding favours?

Bing/a> |

sweetestjoy Posts : 2 Registered: 7/19/12
Re: Best Etsy finds?
Posted: Jul 19, 2012 1:56 PM Go to message in response to: mariaisgettingm...

Etsy is wonderful! They have so many great wedding items to choose from and I have my eyes on a few things there myself. One of my faves is this shop I stumbled across that designs the cutest gift totes for bridesmaids and destination wedding guests. Check it out:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/baggedandloaded

Hope this is helpful to you!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine