Anyone looking to tone and firm before their big day?

Online Users: 1,338 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 1

JessicaBItWorks Posts : 1 Registered: 6/26/12
Anyone looking to tone and firm before their big day?
Posted: Jun 26, 2012 10:50 PM

Hi Girls! I have struggled myself with trying to lose a little extra before my big day, I have until next October though! I had heard about skinny wraps and wanted to try them out, so I asked my friend Dan (a distributor) to let me try the product! They do work! You can see results in as little as 45 minutes. The wraps work great on arms (a good place for brides to be), thighs, stomachs, and anything else that needs to be firmed before the big day. A wrap party is also a great idea for the bridal party before the big day. If you are interested check out www.jessicabrown.myitworks.com I can also be reached at jessicabrownmassage@gmail.com if you have any questions. I would recommend the ultimate body applicators. They are in extremely high demand so if the big day is coming up soon I can mail you a wrap from my personal stash!! Congrats to you all!

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Re: Anyone looking to tone and firm before their big day?
Posted: Aug 14, 2012 10:25 AM Go to message in response to: JessicaBItWorks

I'm intrigued. Please elaborate what exactly is this "wrap" how does it work? Is it painfully? What kind of results do you see. I'm getting overly excited it sounds to good to be true. I have been struggling for years with my flabby arms and I really want them to be sleek and toned for the big day.

Bing/a> |

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine