Wedding Jewelry

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

SelahLimitedWed... Posts : 8 Registered: 6/21/12
Re: Wedding Jewelry
Posted: Jun 21, 2012 2:32 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Hi!

Im Demi from Selah Limited Weddings and I think I can help. There are many brides (including me) in the same situation your in so it's very common. We are the Nations premire wedding jewelry suppiler and the first to offer Wedding packages for fine jewelry. Our Wedding packages are used not only to supply the bride with fine jewelry but is also made by the bride for the bride. We supply the bride with her own personal collection that she can have displayed at her wedding. Our packages can supply our jewerly to the bride or be custom made to supply matching jewerly to the eniter bridal party. We supply jewelry to clinets all arond the nation.

We have jewelry exclusively for brides and we will help you through the process of creating jewelry for you and/or your bridal party. Please contact us if you have anymore questions. I would love to help you in anyway :)

www.selahlimitedwedding.com

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Posted: Jul 26, 2012 2:29 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

I went to a few low end antique store an bought a bracelet and a necklace. They are to die for and so unusual.

Bing/a> |

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Aug 5, 2012 11:05 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

i don't marry,at my sister's wedding,a friend recommend a website to me,if you like,you can go and see it.http://www.landybridal.co/accessories/wedding-jewelry

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 10:56 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

A-line White One Long Sleeve Open Back Knee-length Prom Dress With Applique
Save up to 24% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $98.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-white-one-long-sleeve-open-back-kneelength-prom-dress-with-applique-p-32118.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine