Wedding planning questions for the brides

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

PlannerJessie Posts : 14 Registered: 11/10/11
Wedding planning questions for the brides
Posted: Jun 5, 2012 5:53 PM

Hi everyone,
As a wedding planner I am working on a local newspaper and would love to intervie two to four brides, two whom used the services of a wedding planner and two who planned the wedding on their own. I will send a copy of it to all who participate. Thanks

Jessica Ares Certified Wedding & Event Planner Elite Wedding & Event Planning www.eliteweddingandeventplanner.com

MagicalMomentsP... Posts : 742 Registered: 3/6/06
Re: Wedding planning questions for the brides
Posted: Jun 6, 2012 1:49 AM Go to message in response to: PlannerJessie

Jessie,

As this forum is owned by Conde Nast which also publishes Brides Magazines, I'm not sure if this is the proper place for you to look for brides to interview. How would you like it if somebody in a competing media came onto your property and sought out information?

Howard Kier, Certified Professional Wedding Photographer

Magical Moments Photography

PlannerJessie Posts : 14 Registered: 11/10/11
Posted: Jun 6, 2012 6:32 AM Go to message in response to: MagicalMomentsP...

Hi,
First of all I am not competing at all, that is not the way I work. Second I respect Cond's work and will mever under any circumstances stand on his shoes. I understand we are in a world full of competitors and or better said like minded people. Some are succesful and some are not, working on a local newspaper does not put Bride magazine at risk, I gear towards, planners and questions asked, so I think it really was a uneccesary comment you made and respected because everyone has the right to speak. If by any chance my post to this forum was wrong, well it will be removed, meanwhile I stand by my questions to the brides.
Have a good day.

Edited by: PlannerJessie on Jun 6, 2012 7:34 AM

Jessica Ares Certified Wedding & Event Planner Elite Wedding & Event Planning www.eliteweddingandeventplanner.com

beryl1 Posts : 18 Registered: 6/19/12
Posted: Jun 19, 2012 8:58 AM Go to message in response to: PlannerJessie

For having a wedding planner is that it will save you a lot of time. Wedding planners are responsible for contacting vendors, ordering wedding items, keeping on budget, and just about every other part of a wedding that needs to be planned.

_________________ Great option for weddings nextstepphotobooths l Click here

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 4:01 PM Go to message in response to: PlannerJessie

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45682.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine