Photographer Needed - Please provide suggestions

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 12

loulan531 Posts : 31 Registered: 12/1/11
Photographer Needed - Please provide suggestions
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 3:30 AM

Can someone please recommend a really good wedding photographer who is able to take amazing photos, specifically candid, photojournalism and natural light images. Our first choice is not available, and it has been really challenging finding one. Budget is $4K. Please help! Thanks a million.

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Re: Photographer Needed - Please provide suggestions
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 11:46 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Dear Lou

It would be helpful to mention just where and when you are getting married.

Also - a professional wedding photographer frequents this website, and he is a valued and respected member. If he sees your message, I feel sure he can offer you some guidance.

CaitlynBumblebee Posts : 2 Registered: 12/4/11
Posted: Dec 4, 2011 3:12 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Loulan...i highly recommend SHELLY EDWARDS PHOTOGRAPHY... she can be contacted via these numbers 561-687-5383
917-239-465 or email shelly@shellyedwards.com She works miracles with the camera. I had the pleasure of her doing my wedding in Puerto Rico. I paid $3950 for my wedding and it was overseas... Im glad i spent the money with her. I got more than what i bargained for.You will definitely meet your budget with her.

ContinuumPhotog... Posts : 3 Registered: 9/6/11
Posted: Dec 20, 2011 4:14 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Where are you located? We might be able to help!

MagicalMomentsP... Posts : 742 Registered: 3/6/06
Posted: Dec 27, 2011 3:22 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Hello Loulan,

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. I'm the photographer who Aunt is speaking about. From your other post about Jolie Images, I'm guessing your wedding is in the Chicago area. If so, please contact me as I'm also in the Chicago area and within your budget of $4k. I'd love to speak with you to see how I can best assist you with your wedding photography needs.

Howard Kier, Certified Professional Wedding Photographer

Magical Moments Photography

Marugo1105 Posts : 1 Registered: 10/23/10
Posted: Jan 4, 2012 3:06 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

I recommend Natasha from George Street photo. She is doing our wedding on June 9 and did our engagement photos. The came out AMAZING. Like you, we were looking for a little bit of everything and the she definitely provided.

RonMcKinneyPhot... Posts : 2 Registered: 3/19/12
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 5:48 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Hi, I'd be happy to help you with your wedding photography.

You can take a look at my website at:

http://www.ronmckinneyphotography.com

Email me at ron@ronmckinneyphotography.com and mention that you saw my message at brides.com, and I can provide my special offer packages for referrals coming through here.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Ron

Edited by: RonMcKinneyPhotography on Mar 19, 2012 5:48 PM

jonmphotography1 Posts : 3 Registered: 4/5/12
Posted: Apr 5, 2012 11:02 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Well not knowing where you wedding will be I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I do destination weddings mostly throughout northern california, but would be happy to travel to a new destination. I work with another great photographer that captures great images. We are low key and let you day unfold uninterrupted. We believe its a wedding and not a photo shoot, which you will find out is not every photographers view. Our rates are right in line with you budget. Check out some our wide array of wedding photography from:

Sonoma http://www.jonmphotography.com/sonoma-wedding-photographer-casey-jay/
Lake Tahoe http://www.jonmphotography.com/lake-tahoe-wedding-photographer-ashly-geno/
Jack Stones Barn http://jonmphotography.com/sacramento-wedding-photographer-sarah-brandon/

Thanks,
Jon M Photography
Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographer
http://www.jonmphotography.net

Edited by: jonmphotography1 on Apr 5, 2012 11:02 PM

ViridianImages Posts : 3 Registered: 4/12/12
Posted: Apr 12, 2012 8:08 AM Go to message in response to: jonmphotography1

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!

I'd like to offer Viridian Images Photography for your consideration. We are a husband and wife team of professional photographers based in Atlanta but available for destinations. Our photography style leans heavily towards photojournalism with weddings as our primary focus. We can certainly fit within your investment needs. We'd like to invite you to experience some of our previous weddings and the images captured within those events at http://www.virimages.com/

We'd love to answer any questions you may have regarding customization towards your needs. We certainly do appreciate your time and efforts in this matter.

All the best with your wedding arrangements and the wedding itself!

Viridian Images Photography Virimages.com

coltondunn Posts : 1 Registered: 5/9/12
Posted: May 9, 2012 12:32 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Hello..
These days so many photo booths are available which is liked by people on the wedding day also. The service is cheap and suits the budget also. I would suggest you should look forward to it. I have seen it in many weddings and also thinking of installing in my wedding also.

julianwillis Posts : 1 Registered: 5/10/12
Posted: May 10, 2012 8:05 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Hello..
There are many photographers available for your area, make sure you choose the best person for the work as the pictures will remain with you life time. I am sure the package will be available in the budget.

Kelllly Posts : 1 Registered: 6/16/12
Our photographer T-ONE IMAGE Team are great!
Posted: Jun 16, 2012 9:19 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

I just have my wedding done last weekend. We have T-ONE IMAGE as our photographer. It was lovely working with the T-ONE IMAGE team, their professionalism and work was exceptional and they made our day all the more special. We really appreciate the great work they did and how they interacted with us all on the day! Hope this review finds you well.

noraprice Posts : 2 Registered: 6/29/12
Posted: Jun 29, 2012 4:51 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Wedding is one of the very important occasion and photographer do the best to make such day more beautiful by capturing the special moments. I congratulate you for the wedding. Have a happy married life.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine