Which wedding registry to pick?

Online Users: 1,233 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 10

springbride23 Posts : 20 Registered: 12/16/11
Which wedding registry to pick?
Posted: Feb 15, 2012 1:54 PM

If you could only pick two places to make a wedding registry at, who two stores would you and your fiance choose and why?

The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants.

AmandaKing Posts : 15 Registered: 1/6/12
Re: Which wedding registry to pick?
Posted: Feb 15, 2012 8:09 PM Go to message in response to: springbride23

We're doing a registry through Honeymoon Pixie and one through Kohl's. Kohl's is on our hometown, and lots of people shop there. Plus, they run awesome sales, so our thriftier guests can shop off of our registry if they want but still save money.

springbride23 Posts : 20 Registered: 12/16/11
Posted: Feb 16, 2012 8:53 AM Go to message in response to: AmandaKing

Oh that sounds pretty cool. Plus I heard that guests can save like an extra 20 percent if they show a registry card.

The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants.

beachgal2004 Posts : 80 Registered: 2/6/07
Posted: Feb 25, 2012 10:28 AM Go to message in response to: springbride23

Jcpenney and kohl

:) love ya

BlissfulInOctob... Posts : 8 Registered: 3/13/12
Posted: Mar 13, 2012 12:14 PM Go to message in response to: beachgal2004

Target and Bed,Bath & Beyond.

[url="http://www.whenismywedding.com/"][img]http://www.whenismywedding.com/signature/f4300dc13151e48a.gif[/img][/url] Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

McFerran Posts : 1 Registered: 4/9/12
Posted: Apr 16, 2012 12:28 PM Go to message in response to: springbride23

It is easy to follow the crowd, but it is rewarding to take a step back and to think for yourself about why you are making certain decisions. If you donít take a step back the end result can be disappointing, because in the end if you were just following the crowd you recognize youíve lost a piece of your individuality in the process.

Many couples donít want to be like everyone else, and to have the same stuff everyone else have. They want a more personal and rewarding registry experience for everyone involved. Macys, Target and Bed Bath and Beyond who the majority of couples register with are not bad choices. But before you sign up and follow the crowd I encourage you to pause and reflect about the unique life you want to create.

jcleopatra10 Posts : 1 Registered: 5/21/12
Posted: May 21, 2012 4:10 PM Go to message in response to: springbride23

Consider registering with a cash registry like GiftSimple.com. GiftSimple is an alternative to traditional wedding gift registries--crowdfunding gifts from friends and family. Whether it's a honeymoon, a house down-payment, help paying for the wedding, or a fund for charity, GiftSimple lets you register for gifts you want and tap into your Facebook network to pool contributions from friends and family. No matter what you register for, gifts are redeemed in cash, giving you the freedom to use the funds on whatever you want, wherever you want and however you want. Traditional registries don't give you this kind of freedom.

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Posted: Jun 29, 2012 3:43 PM Go to message in response to: springbride23

I'm thinking of having a wedding abroad. A lot of my guest will be spending money on flights an accommodation so I decided not to register with any store. Honestly I'm not sure I like the idea it's not very common where I'm from but judging from this forum it seems to be the norm.

I think if I were to go down that route I would pick Bed Bath and Beyond or Kohl like the other comments said just because there are a lot of options in stores like this.

I am a firm believer that a persons presence is present enough. : )

Bing/a> |

beryl1 Posts : 18 Registered: 6/19/12
Posted: Jul 6, 2012 2:54 AM Go to message in response to: NiamhMaire

Always make sure the registry you pick has the brands you want, a variety of price points, and a large selection of different products.

_________________ Great option for weddings nextstepphotobooths l Click here

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Aug 17, 2012 9:55 PM Go to message in response to: springbride23

I do not know, but I thin we will pick a place that should be Commemorative significance。

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 18, 2012 7:18 AM Go to message in response to: springbride23

Black Strapless Sweetheart Layered Drape Hi-low Prom Dress With Beads
Save up to 31% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $178.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/black-strapless-sweetheart-layered-drape-hilow-prom-dress-with-beads-p-32379.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine