BUYERS BEWARE www.dragonorient.com

Online Users: 1,335 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

lisabrooky Posts : 1 Registered: 12/19/11
BUYERS BEWARE www.dragonorient.com
Posted: Dec 19, 2011 8:14 PM

HI all,

I hope no one has decided to buy a dress on line with this website. Its a cheap wedding dress site from China that claim they will make a replica of the dress you truly want. Anyways... I decided to order the dress and they were super nice. UNTIL I got my dress and there was many inches off. My dress was too big and super complicated and expensive to fix. I wrote repeatedly to them and told them I want a refund or a smaller size and they told me to provide proof so I spent a few hours taking pictures which they said were not good enough so I took pictures with the measuring tape next to it and they never wrote back. After three more emails I finally got a failure notice which means they probably blocked me. I just want to make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else. I will go buy another dress since my wedding is still a few months away. I just wanted to share my story of how now to buy a dress. China is not like dealing with the US europe or Canada. When we buy on line we usually have good customer service and they care about their customers. THIS PLACE DIDNT. How terrible that my dress was so wrong! :(

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: BUYERS BEWARE www.dragonorient.com
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 7:53 PM Go to message in response to: lisabrooky

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: BUYERS BEWARE www.dragonorient.com
Posted: Oct 16, 2012 3:12 PM Go to message in response to: lisabrooky

Black Strapless Sweetheart Layered Drape Hi-low Prom Dress With Beads
Save up to 31% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $178.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/black-strapless-sweetheart-layered-drape-hilow-prom-dress-with-beads-p-32379.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine