Brides on crutches

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

Stressedbride Posts : 1 Registered: 10/14/11
Brides on crutches
Posted: Oct 14, 2011 11:13 PM

Calling all brides that have had crutches on their wedding day!!
My wedding is on the 5th November 2011. I have a 12week recovery from 2-3 fractures in my left ankle starting from 10th September 2011.
I am planning to decorate my wooden crutches in white satin ribbon due to advice from others. However I am also trying to find out a few different options on how to enjoy the bridal waltz & all the other songs I have chosen. I was thinking of standing with my 1 good foot on my Husbands foot & he walks me round the dance floor or sitting on a small stool with wheels. He is 6foot & solid build while I'm 1.52cm & dont weigh over 60Kg.
If anyone has any suggestions of how to work with this either seeing things done or experiencing it themselves. I would love any other tricks that help to make the most of this inconvenience! If anyone has had the same trouble & was more creative than me my number is 0413955977 & I live in Australia cause I think this website is American....
Any advice or suggestions based on what I have said will be appreciated. Thanks Stressedbride.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: Brides on crutches
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 1:51 PM Go to message in response to: Stressedbride

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine