Missing Bride-to-Be HELP!!!!!! Katelyn Markham

Online Users: 1,262 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Missing Bride-to-Be HELP!!!!!! Katelyn Markham
Posted: Aug 25, 2011 9:14 PM

Hi Ladies, it has been a while since I have been here (but I do think of you all, I will try to post an update soon!) but our help is needed right now. I was just watching Nancy Grace and there is a bride-to-be who is missing and I just feel so bad for her, her FH (who seems to be a totally stand-up guy, passed a polygraph, even went on Nancy's show which is- in all seriousness- pretty courageous, she's tough), and her family and friends that I thought I would try this.

Many of us have come to know one another's real names, locations, etc. A lot of us (me included) have said things here that we wouldn't say anywhere else. Maybe she was a member here (BRIDES.COM- CAN YOU HELP???) and one of us knows her and her real identity and can contribute SOMETHING to the police. I know that the smallest things can be helpful to an investigation so if anyone knows anything- however trivial, I would think- I am posting her info so that the police can be notified.

She went missing on Saturday; her FH left around 11:30PM. Her car, keys, purse, etc. are still there. Her dog was even stuck in her bedroom which is not something I would think a "runaway bride" would do (I would hope). Her house appears to be in the same condition as usual and her bed appeared to be slept in. She lives in the middle of something like 33 sex offenders (though most of us probably do, too- creepy).

Here is her info:

Katelyn Markham
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair: Brown w/blond highlights
Eyes: Green

Contact 513-352-3040. That is Crimestoppers (the police, I assume). If you have some reason for not wanting to speak to the police I imagine you could contact the Nancy Grace show and give them a tip (though the police would be best...).

She is a student at the Art Institute of Cincinnati, her wedding isn't for 2 more years. She works (I originally wrote "worked", not sure what is correct here) at David's Bridal. Just seems like a nice, sweet girl- one of us... I hope someone here can help. I hope she is OK.

I know this is crazy long, I literally did not have time to make it shorter. If you are still here I thank you- and spread the word among the bridal communities if you can. I will try to get on again later and repost in other forums so I don't miss anyone.

You guys are the greatest.

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: Missing Bride-to-Be HELP!!!!!! Katelyn Markham
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 5:41 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine