HELP! I can't find my dream shoes!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

mrandmrsdoll Posts : 3 Registered: 7/26/11
HELP! I can't find my dream shoes!
Posted: Jul 30, 2011 3:51 AM

There is a pair of Stuart Weitzman heels in the new issue of Brides, and it says they are on the Bloomingdale's website but I can't find them anywhere! They are "silver t-strap heels", and I have looked on every website I can think of--Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Stuart Weitzman's official website, eBay--everything!

Can anyone find them? They are absolutely perfect for our vintage-themed wedding.

FutureMrsDJLeo Posts : 615 Registered: 2/26/09
Re: HELP! I can't find my dream shoes!
Posted: Jul 30, 2011 7:36 PM Go to message in response to: mrandmrsdoll

Can you give a better description, like how high the heel is, if there's a platform? Are the open or closed toe, are there any embellishments?

I saw these
http://www.endless.com/dp/B003V85CTM/ref=asc_df_B003V85CTM1647411?tag=googlecom09c9_endless-20&creative=395033&linkCode=asn&creativeASIN=B003V85CTM

mrandmrsdoll Posts : 3 Registered: 7/26/11
Posted: Aug 3, 2011 1:52 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsDJLeo

They are on page 70 of the August 2011 Brides issue. They are all silver in color, no platform, open toe, probably 3 inch heel. T-strap, the covering over the front part of the shoe is completely crystal.

NYCTVBride Posts : 1 Registered: 8/19/11
Posted: Aug 19, 2011 4:50 PM Go to message in response to: mrandmrsdoll

The shoe you are looking for is the "Weaveme" by Stuart Weitzman. I was told by a very kind editor at Brides Magazine that the shoe was available online by Neiman Marcus Direct starting in June. But I was unable to find it there. I found the black satin version by googling it online, but that's it. I was also told Bloomingdales and Zappos are expecting to get the crystal version of the Weaveme, this month. So I'm crossing my fingers it pops up soon. Good luck!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine