Return address for a non-traditional couple--help!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

UKbride Posts : 29 Registered: 1/7/11
Return address for a non-traditional couple--help!
Posted: Jun 15, 2011 1:51 AM

Hi girls,

Just getting my return addresses sorted so that my printer can be letterpress them onto our envelopes, but I'm running into problems! Our situation is unique...

My parents live in Asia, his parents are divorced and live in separate cities, and all us are paying for the wedding. As my parents are so far away and his parents are relatively uninvolved in the planning, we're handling the invites ourselves. I live in the US right now but will be moving to the UK join him in July, which means that I won't be at my house here in the US to collect any returned mail. We're choosing to live separately until the wedding, which means that we'll have different addresses, but as I won't be getting a permanent place until September, I don't have an address of my own to put down.

SO, from where I'm sitting, it seems like our best option is to use FH's address (with FH as the addressee) for the return address, even though I'll be mailing the invites from the states. Is this a really bad idea? Do I need special postage or something?

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: Return address for a non-traditional couple--help!
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 5:08 AM Go to message in response to: UKbride

Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: Return address for a non-traditional couple--help!
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 9:21 AM Go to message in response to: UKbride

Pronovias Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-pronovias-c-420_473.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine