At my wits end....

Online Users: 1,354 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Sevati Posts : 29 Registered: 1/3/11
At my wits end....
Posted: Jun 14, 2011 2:13 AM

So my FIL apparently hates me. And Idk what I did to make him hate me. Though apparently I did it before he met me. The latest incident was yesterday I had an exfriend (my godsons father...long story) txt me randomly to tell me his wife (godsons mother and also an exfriend) left him. I asked why, he told me why, he then tried to guilt me into coming to hang out with him and failed (apparently he realizes he has no friends and he'll try to be a better person...blah blah blah). I told him no 1 I'm at work and 2 soon as I get off work I'm going to bed. So anyway while that was happening I was txting FI and basically going WTF?

Well fast forward to today and said incident. FIL called FI on FI's way to work to chat and check up on him and FI told him about the txting with exfriend and me telling him about it and reading exfriends txts to him to try and prove to his father that I don't keep secrets and that I can see through mens "tricks" (his fathers words. Apparently I'm female so I'm dumb enough to fall for mens "tricks" and let them do whatever). So his father responded with "they aren't trying to stay with you are they?" (why would "they" be trying to stay with us? She left him they're not a "they" anymore), "I wouldn't have responded to the txts" (I probably shouldn't but I only do it so FI and I can keep up with our godson and I tell FI about every txt I get), "I'm afraid for you son cause when you say I do that's it", and my favorite "I think she's used to a lifestyle you can't provide" (apparently cause my parents drive nice "new" cars (as in bought in the last 2 years) and own a nice house (all of which they make monthly payments on) we're upperclass and "rich"...whereas he paid cash for his late 80's early 90's truck and lives in a poorer neighborhood (was nice when they moved in 25 years ago went downhill real bad though)). He's actually told FI that once I use him for all the money he's got (FI laughed and said what money?) I'm going to leave him like I did my ex. He doesn't believe a husband can rape a wife which is why I divorced my ex.

He also doesn't approve of us getting married. He actually told FI to live with me, knock me up, but don't marry me cause then he's stuck for life. He doesn't approve of spending money on a wedding cause it's a waste. He asked FI tonight (direct qoute from txt) "Meant 2 ask u ! Am I gonna b rbquired 2 wear a suit n Sherry a dress 2 ur funeral opps weddin?"

Idk what to do anymore. I know FI should handle it and he has on several occasions told his dad to back off and get over it but he won't listen. I about to the point I want to lock him in a padded cell with my stepmother and an angry flying monkey who has lots of poo LOL!

And on the note of my stepmother apparently she's a lying b*&@%! I went down last month to go with my sis and cousin to get their dresses (or at least pick them out) and my stepmother told me not to worry about my sis's cause she didn't wanna be my MOH. Well I was txting my sis tonight and I point blank asked her "Do you want to be my MOH or not?" and she said "Yes I do provided I can get a ride" (which probably means that even though our daddy RSVPed yes he'll be a no show the day of). I told her not to worry about the ride she could go with mammaw, aunt debbie, or I could come get her the night before. I'm so tired of my stepmother trying to ruin my life and torture my little sister. If my sis doesn't end up as emotionally/mentally scarred as I am from that woman it'll be a miracle. I doubt she'll end up as scarred as me though cause she hasn't had an abusive prick of a husband yet (least I hope not....she's 13 lol!)

here endth my rant....I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks to any who attempt to read it!

“In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!“

anne11235813 Posts : 58 Registered: 11/15/08
Re: At my wits end....
Posted: Jun 14, 2011 12:44 PM Go to message in response to: Sevati

So sorry that your FIL is such an a**. I guess he is the worst kind of IL: he is turning everything in your (and your FI's) life into something ugly and he does not respect you.

As you said your FI tried on multiple occasions to get him to stop this kind of behaviour.

Since that didn't work maybe you two have to cut yourself off and have no contact to him for a while. Of course he will blame you for it, but at least you two don't have to listen to his s**t.

Good Luck!

Sevati Posts : 29 Registered: 1/3/11
Posted: Jun 14, 2011 11:44 PM Go to message in response to: anne11235813

I don't want to do that to FI though. Other than his grandma FFIL is LITERALLY the only family FI has left. Everyone else has passed away. And when FFIL acts like this it makes FI miss his mom so much more. She was always the supportive one.

And on top of it my sisters being an idiot. Apparently there's this guy in her class that she likes and they're "going out" (she can't date yet she's only 13). Well daddy and SM don't know cause they'd pitch a fit if they did cause he's half Asian. You know never mind the fact that he's smart and sweet and treats her with the respect she deserves he's Asian so she can't date him. They want her to date a Good Ole Country Boy. Anyway her blasé, idc attitude already has her sneaking out to see him. She's going to get herself in serious trouble. She made me promise not to tell any of it. And on top of it she tried to invite him to the wedding. I said "how are you going to explain him being there to Daddy and SM?" "I don't have to it's a secret between us right?" rolls eyes She refused to understand that it would cause a scene because they know who he is and know that I don't.

They've already told her she couldn't date him (even though their reason is rediculous) so not only would she get in trouble for disobeying them...I'd get in trouble for aiding and abeiting. I told her he can't come. She has yet to speak to me again....I'm tempted to tell daddy but I don't want to lose what little trust of hers I have. She said it was a 1 time thing and would never happen again but I don't trust that. Especially with her home all summer by herself.

“In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!“

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 8:03 AM Go to message in response to: Sevati

Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Cathedral Train Taffeta Wedding Dress Style Monalisa Royale
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine