Online RSVP card wording

Online Users: 1,250 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

UKbride Posts : 29 Registered: 1/7/11
Online RSVP card wording
Posted: Jun 8, 2011 2:11 PM

So... I'm now getting into the stationery part of wedding planning, and I need help with the wording for our RSVP/website info card. As our families and WP are spread out among 5 different continents, online RSVPs (website and email) are our best bet--everyone is internet savvy (my 90-year-old grandma loves to skype chat with the webcam), calling is super expensive, and many would find it irritating to have to track down a mailbox where they live (not to mention my own postage dilemma for them to be able to do that...). SO... online it is.

Wording suggestions? The website has all the information the guests will need--RSVP page (names, numbers, food options, etc.), a "getting there" page " with all travel info, maps, and directions, and an "out-of-town guests" page with accommodations and things to do in the area. Just wondering how use one card for all of it?

Any and all suggestions welcome!

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: Online RSVP card wording
Posted: Jun 8, 2011 2:24 PM Go to message in response to: UKbride

How about just what you wrote - cleaned up some! If they are all internet savvy, then they should be able to navigate your page.

Something like this (totally off the cuff so clean up as necessary)-

We hope to have the pleasure of your company to celebrate our marriage! Please RSVP at www.ourweddingsite.com by August 21, 2011 (whatever date).

Also, please visit and browse our wedding website, www.ourweddingsite.com, for all the pertinent wedding details.

UKbride Posts : 29 Registered: 1/7/11
Posted: Jun 8, 2011 2:57 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Thanks, PharmTox--sounds like a good place to start. Do you think it'll be weird to have the website listed twice on the card? Been trying to think of a way around it and so far haven't come up with anything!

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jun 8, 2011 3:05 PM Go to message in response to: UKbride

Well you could just say visit our wedding website and not put the address.

Something like - Our wedding website also has all the wedding particulars, so please check it out!

I think less info in the invite itself is better, especially because you are coordinating over several countries, etc.

And you have or will put a lot of work into your wedding website, so definitely showcase it!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 5:04 AM Go to message in response to: UKbride

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 7:05 PM Go to message in response to: UKbride

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45676.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine