PhotoBooth Frames

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 21

kelsb4 Posts : 1 Registered: 6/1/11
Re: PhotoBooth Frames
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 12:14 AM Go to message in response to: khedrick

I am getting married in july and I am having a photobooth but was looking for some cheap photobooth frames and I stumbled across this website that sells them for really cheap.

starting at 89 to 99 for all frames. which is the best price i could find anywhere!

they are http://www.photoboothwarehouse.com

hope this helps everyone :)

DeniseRose Posts : 40 Registered: 5/10/11
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 1:29 PM Go to message in response to: kelsb4

I have not read the entire thread so I'm sorry it I'm repeating or not quite on topic.

We did not have a "photo booth" but we did something kinda like it.

We had a psudo recieving line. Only my groom and I were greating people. Everyone had to walk past us to get from the room that had the cocktail hour to the room for the dinner and dancing. As they did so, person, couple, or friend, paused to have a photo take with us. The photographer's assestant had them developed before the reception was over. We got two copes of each. One to go in our guest book which was a photo album with room for only one photo per page. Each guest signed one page. The second photo was put into a frame and given as the favor. The frames were just made out of card stock. I got some DIY program covers had a local printer die cut slits into them so that the corners of the photos were sercured. These DIY cardstock frames were a lot less that regular frames. See pic below. Here they are not foldded but they fold in half to make a "tent" so that they will standup. People like our mom's, later moved the photo to a nicer frame.

Edited by: DeniseRose on Jun 1, 2011 12:29 PM

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah1234 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/2/11
Posted: Aug 2, 2011 11:59 PM Go to message in response to: PinkyD

I know Snappy Photobooths, a photobooth hire business sell photostrip frames - their website is www.snappyphotobooths.com.au ... we have bought from them.

Ralph Posts : 2 Registered: 1/9/12
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 6:52 PM Go to message in response to: khedrick

you can get a great range of product for photo strips at www.photo-life.com.au products will be available in the UK from April 2012
regards

Ralph Posts : 2 Registered: 1/9/12
Posted: Feb 1, 2012 12:57 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2010dec

WE HAVE A GREAT RANGE OF FRAMES TO SUIT PHOTOSTRIPS- THEY CAN BE VIEWED AND BOUGHT AT WWW.PHOTO-LIFE.COM.AU

MadCityGirl Posts : 4 Registered: 6/18/12
Posted: Jun 18, 2012 9:50 AM Go to message in response to: PinkyD

Last year we attended wedding with the clear plastic photobooth frames as favors and I thought they were nice, but not very personalized.

I'm thinking about ordering these paper photo booth picture strip holders because they can be personalized with our names, wedding date and colors. They fold shut like picture folders.

http://www.studiostyle.com/photo-booth-folder-frames.aspx

I figure it is really just something to use for them to take their photo home in. Some people might like the paper frame because they can easily put it into an album or scrapbook, or they could just take it out and put it into a real frame later on. I'm currently addicted to chevron, so I am going to go with that design and just see if they can match our colors.

beryl1 Posts : 18 Registered: 6/19/12
Posted: Jun 19, 2012 8:28 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2010dec

The photo booths supply great entertainment at any event. I'm thinking of ordering these photobooth frames.

Edited by: beryl1 on Jun 19, 2012 8:29 AM

Edited by: beryl1 on Jun 19, 2012 8:46 AM

_________________ Great option for weddings nextstepphotobooths l Click here

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine