Wedding Nerves! Help!

Online Users: 1,345 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

bride11 Posts : 8 Registered: 4/23/11
Wedding Nerves! Help!
Posted: May 17, 2011 6:45 AM

I am having some TERRIBLE cold feet issues, I even decided it was best to call off the wedding :(. I want to just be happy, but my nerves are completely taking over every aspect of my life, and I don't know how to deal with it. I've talked to my fiance, therapist, friends and family and although all of the advice they give me is great, it still doesn't calm my fears. I'm not even sure what my fears are anymore, please help. Give your advice.

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Re: Wedding Nerves! Help!
Posted: May 17, 2011 10:47 AM Go to message in response to: bride11

Dear 11,

Go back to your therapist.

What do you expect from anonymous strangers on the internet to say that your therapist cannot say?

bride11 Posts : 8 Registered: 4/23/11
Posted: May 17, 2011 12:38 PM Go to message in response to: Aunt

She's never been married. I'm looking for advice from people who've dealt with cold feet, or I wouldnt be posting here.

paperdolldoes Posts : 3 Registered: 5/17/11
Posted: May 17, 2011 5:22 PM Go to message in response to: bride11

If you want to know someone else with cold feet, I have had major cold feet but conquered it. I was uneasy about his family since I love him but don't like many of his relatives. I almost called it off and we did break up, but breaking up made me realize how important he was, family issues and all. Now we are back and engaged. My advice is, if you can't stand being together, try being apart. Sometimes that's all you need to realize he's the one (or isn't).

tellyy1122 Posts : 9 Registered: 10/15/11
Posted: May 28, 2012 3:05 AM Go to message in response to: paperdolldoes

i assumed hes isnt the one........

tellyy1122 Posts : 9 Registered: 10/15/11
Posted: May 28, 2012 3:11 AM Go to message in response to: bride11

it mostly mean hes not the one she wants to marry..so i assumed from the not respond back that she let the cold feet got the best of her and broke up with him!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine