Not sure if this goes here...

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

VGamsky Posts : 18 Registered: 4/6/10
Not sure if this goes here...
Posted: Apr 13, 2011 8:51 PM

So I have been planning my wedding for a few weeks now with very few problems, until last night. I had the most bizarre nightmare, it was my wedding day and nothing about the reception had been finalized, I had spoken with various vendors but never settled on any! The only things ready were my dress, the bridal parties attire and the ceremony! I knew I had sent out invitations with the Reception info on them, so I was freaking out about having nothing to offer over 150 people after the wedding!

The dream was way stressful and I know they are pretty normal but isn't this a bit early in the planning process to be having nightmares?

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: Not sure if this goes here...
Posted: Apr 13, 2011 9:14 PM Go to message in response to: VGamsky

VG - Everyone is different. I don't think there is anything 'wrong' if that makes sense.

I was closer to my wedding, but I managed to internalize too much and ended up sleep walking - fortunately I didn't end up out on my front lawn nekkid!!!

mrscreamer2be Posts : 153 Registered: 6/14/09
Posted: Apr 15, 2011 11:26 AM Go to message in response to: VGamsky

It's normal. I had dreams/nightmares about the wedding too. I wouldn't stress about it as you have plenty of time to get those things done :).

Edited by: mrscreamer2be on Apr 15, 2011 11:26 AM

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Posted: Apr 15, 2011 8:29 PM Go to message in response to: VGamsky

Ladies,

Everyone has dreams, both good and bad, about stuff going on in their lives. It's normal. Your subconsious is processing stuff.

I dreamed the other night that I was in an airport and had to get to Gate 111 from Gate 2. Yikes!

mrscreamer2be Posts : 153 Registered: 6/14/09
Posted: Apr 16, 2011 12:39 PM Go to message in response to: VGamsky

Ok, (I think because of this thread!LOL) I had a dream last night about my wedding (which was last year!)

I dreamed we had to retake our pictures across 3 days and therefore relive the ceremony for those 3 days!....WEIRD!

So go figure!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine