What Music to Play???

Online Users: 1,324 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

egasperecz Posts : 5 Registered: 11/2/10
What Music to Play???
Posted: Mar 11, 2011 12:06 AM

Our wedding will have a range of guests from children to people over 90. I want everyone to enjoy the music and get out on the dance floor. A friend is going to be doing our music. Are there any ideas as to what songs are widely accepted by all age ranges?

Thank you for any advice!

chris42005 Posts : 89 Registered: 4/6/10
Re: What Music to Play???
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 6:15 PM Go to message in response to: egasperecz

I would have a variety of music available. All sorts of genres. I have decided that it is really hard to predicted what people like.

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 8:19 PM Go to message in response to: egasperecz

Why not have each of your bridal party members write down five songs?

You can target different groups and ages aswell by asking any younger guests, parents, grandparents, etc.

That way you will get a really diverse mix and you will know that everybody will love at least some of the music.

For a party of mine I had the guests send email RSVPs and add some song recommendations and people were dancing all night.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 1:11 PM Go to message in response to: egasperecz

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 5:26 PM Go to message in response to: egasperecz

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine