July 2012 Brides

Online Users: 1,273 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 202

Jaymee Posts : 143 Registered: 10/6/10
Re: July 2012 Brides
Posted: Feb 7, 2011 6:52 PM Go to message in response to: Jaymee

I just won a sheer purple shrug from David's Bridal on eBay for $3.25 with free shipping! I hope that I like it in person too!

I don't know the exact color name but it's described as an icy light purple.

Photobucket

If this shrug works out then I will definitely be going with a white dress, not a champagne colored one. This is exactly the type of shrug that I wanted and I even like that it's in purple instead of white. It goes with our color scheme too- white, brown and some light blue accents.

I ♥ a bargain! Let's hope that it fits ok!! LOL

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 7:37 AM Go to message in response to: Jaymee

Hi! I just wanted to post a few pics of a wedding cake that I found online this morning. The baker designed the cake around two pieces of art. I think that it's AWESOME!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I ♥ this cake! And I love that it was designed around two pieces of art of a local up and coming artist. HMMMmmm.....the cake/cupcake debate may continue after all.

I have to start working on my daughters's birthday parties. My one daughter's birthday is next month and my other daughter's birthday is the end of April. That's what I'll be working on mostly for the next few weeks.

...480 days to go...

Have a nice day! :)

AmyandNic Posts : 87 Registered: 5/1/10
Posted: Feb 13, 2011 12:06 AM Go to message in response to: Jaymee

heyyyyyyyyyyy

omgaaaaaaaaawd look at you go!!! :P Lots of ideas and way to go on the budget. Its all going to look so awesome!!! I want to come to the wedding too!! haha

Sorry havent been on earlier. So much going on with work and all. Ughhhhhh LOL been super busy at work,.. its a good thing I guess. haha

The cake is cool, the shrug is cute and yes you could go with any color for the wedding dress. That dress is very stunning. I love it. The center peices are perfect!!! Love, love love!!!

Calton cards is closing at the mall. All cards are a buck each!! LOL So stocked up on some of those but whats also rocks is that I picked up THANK YOU cards!!! I got two different packs. No one will know they arent the same.. lol but i jut got 20, so Im going back tomorrow to get atleast another pack. One was 14.99 down for $3.74 and the one one was $7.99 down to $1.87. I'll take pictures soon.

Happy Valentines!!! :) I opened my gifts earlier.. LOL. Im such a kid.. i want now, now, now.. hahah
My birthday is at the end of the month, the 27th, so we rented a jucuzzi suite at a hotel. We did that last year.. I soo cant wait!! :)

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 7:05 AM Go to message in response to: AmyandNic

Hi!! Great deal on the cards! I hope that you have a nice birthday! It sounds very relaxing and romantic! :)

We have had a BIG change of plans. We have decided to elope next month on the 9th! We may still do a big reception later though. We really just want to be married already!

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 2:59 PM Go to message in response to: Jaymee

You know, Ive been thinking of the same thing!!! But were gonna wait still.

Thats so exciting.. where will you be going to elope?

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 9:45 AM Go to message in response to: AmyandNic

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we went to get our license and it said that you had to wait 24 hours before you could get married and that's just what we did! It's a done deal now! :)

We're still going to have a party next year on June 2nd. We may do a little ceremony and then have the "reception."

So we just went to the JOP. :D

Posted: Feb 25, 2011 10:14 PM Go to message in response to: Jaymee

omg!! so youre married now?!!CONGRATS!!!!! :D
I just want to go get married now too!!! :P but were gonna wait!! (ugh)
were looking more into the venues.. we have a few in mind. One place is $400 bucks beach and a place for our reception although I dont know all the details as we will have to contact them. There was an insert from the paper yesterday about weddings and where to rent halls, lots of stuff on it to look into.

Posted: Mar 2, 2011 12:52 PM Go to message in response to: AmyandNic

Hey

My bday was on Sunday so I wasnt on at all on the weekend. =)

Here are the thank you cards we bought. The card store is closing here at the mall so we got a bunch of cards for a buck and got these thank you cards. |What an awesome deal.
I had been eyeing those ones for a long time -- but they had just the one pack.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/xamesterx/102_1009.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/xamesterx/102_1010.jpg

Cant wait for the big day!!! We have so much stuff and saved soo much.. Good to shop early!!

achilipepper Posts : 6 Registered: 3/7/11
Posted: Mar 7, 2011 5:17 AM Go to message in response to: AmyandNic

im a girl who loves my deals too!
i just got the most perfect corsetfor my july wedding.
omg i went to victoria secret and was shocked at the prices plus they didnt really have any real selection for bridal.
i found this site that has really low prices and the perfect corset. I already got the corset in the mail last week, but i cant decided on my wedding night lingerie.
im deciding between these two:
http://stores.buttercuplingerie.com/-strse-109/sexy-lingerie-bridal-set/Detail.bok
http://stores.buttercuplingerie.com/-strse-223/sexy-lingerie-bridal-set/Detail.bok

and i got this corset for like 29 bucks:
http://stores.buttercuplingerie.com/-strse-111/sexy-lingerie-strapless-bridal/Detail.bok
opinions anyone? i just want it to be perfect for him!

Posted: Mar 7, 2011 4:26 PM Go to message in response to: achilipepper

hey.. welcome to the thread!!

I really like the second one! :) cool.. ill have to check it out. Thanks. Are you getting married this July or next July 2012?

Posted: Mar 14, 2011 8:22 PM Go to message in response to: AmyandNic

So we changed our wedding date from 07.27.12 to 07.07.12, 2 weeks ealier!!! we found a venue however it will cost more than I anticipated! but its all together, ceremony on the BEACH and venue at a resturant near by. :) Im soo stocked!!! and Ive been looking at dresses and i have two in mind from David Bridal. Awesome deals, Im going to wait probably till November to order and Bridesmaids in February 2012!!! Yay, Im soo glad the ball is rolling. I bought a big rubbermaid tote and put most of my things it it, wow we have quite a bit.. LOL. I soo wish it was this year, but i know it would be super tight to do, so next year it is!!! :)

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 11:52 PM Go to message in response to: Jaymee

i bought paper laterns!!! LOL woohoooo.. I got both our wedding colors and they were 3 in a pkg for 8 bucks.. so 6 for 16 bucks not bad, but they dont light up, but its ok, basically just for color. Ill take a pic soon to show you.
The venue isnt open yet, its open in May, so we will go check it out then!!!

McCabeSoSoon Posts : 4 Registered: 6/27/11
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 1:52 PM Go to message in response to: AmyandNic

We're on for July 14th 2012! Outside by the lake!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If it could go wrong, it probably will. As long as at the end of it all I'm married to him, I could care less about the chaos.

Sherelyn Posts : 1 Registered: 6/7/11
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: AmyandNic

I'm getting married on July 28, 2012! =)

I'm super excited!!!!

indygirl Posts : 1 Registered: 7/1/11
Posted: Jul 1, 2011 6:16 PM Go to message in response to: Sherelyn

Hey girls,

getting married 07/04/2012
I am very excited!

Nice to meet you all!!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com