Any Orange County Brides?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

liverpoolbride Posts : 2 Registered: 2/7/11
Any Orange County Brides?
Posted: Feb 7, 2011 7:47 PM

I am from England but planning to get married in Orange County in 2012 or 2013. Does anyone have any recommendations of places that aren't overly priced? I am looking at the San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Laguna Beach areas. Failing that we will move up to Big Sur area where we got engaged.

I am lost trying to find ideas.

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Re: Any Orange County Brides?
Posted: Feb 7, 2011 11:05 PM Go to message in response to: liverpoolbride

Dear LPB,

One of our forum members, Myra, lives in that area and knows wedding planners. I suggest you get in contact with her.

myra@classysassyweddings.com

dodgercpkl Posts : 130 Registered: 9/27/09
Posted: Feb 8, 2011 8:23 AM Go to message in response to: liverpoolbride

I just got married in Orange County (where I live) last year. What kind of price range are you looking for? What type of event are you looking to have? Indoors or outdoors? I'd be happy to forward on the pictures I took of the places that I looked at as well as the pictures of the place I booked. We looked at several Dana Point parks, Rancho Capistrano (but they were sold and I'm not sure if they are doing weddings now or not), ultimately got married in Chapman Chapel in Orange, CA, and had our reception in Mission Viejo at the Norman P Murray center (we also did e-pics there - it's gorgeous!). Let me know if you want to see pictures of any/all of them. :)

liverpoolbride Posts : 2 Registered: 2/7/11
Posted: Feb 8, 2011 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: dodgercpkl

I would like an outdoor wedding ideally. I fell in love with the idea of getting married in Orange County when I saw a wedding happening in San Clemente outdoors. It just seemed so perfect and romantic. It's just beautiful in and around the region.

dodgecpkl - was yours an indoors our outdoors wedding? I know where Mission Viejo is, well I know where the Mall is anyway (most important), but not the center. Would love to see pics.

I will contact the wedding planner advised also.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine