Honeymoon issues

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

SaiyukiFG Posts : 2 Registered: 10/15/10
Honeymoon issues
Posted: Jan 18, 2011 4:01 AM

I am having an issue deciding on a honeymoon destination. My fiance and I can't decide where to go. I love beaches, sun, sight seeing, and water. He, however, hates water, crowds, and sight seeing.

We were considering Japan, but my current health limits me as I get tired easily. My other thoughts were Washington D.C. but he doesn't like the idea.

My only other immediate thought is to go to a large scale anime convention, which is something we really enjoy. But our wedding is in October, which has no large scale cons, and I really don't know that I want to wait to go on our honeymoon.

MizJodi Posts : 65 Registered: 3/8/07
Re: Honeymoon issues
Posted: Jan 18, 2011 12:28 PM Go to message in response to: SaiyukiFG

Let me tell you, pick a place where NOTHING is going on! Whether it's a bed and breakfast, or a quiet cabin in the woods; you'll want and need the rest if you go right after the wedding!

You won't regret picking something quiet and relaxing. You can go to a convention any time after you're married, but let him have this one I say :)

You'll be happy you do!

aea1 Posts : 27 Registered: 10/10/10
Posted: Feb 7, 2011 12:55 AM Go to message in response to: SaiyukiFG

Cambria, California, is a small, quiet beach town your husband may enjoy. Your lodging there would consist of a bed & breakfast or a rented cabin. It is a very beautiful place, but it is not a tourist beach or huge sight-seeing venue. You might also consider looking for the sea lions at San Simeon, not far from Cambria. It is such a great sight! There will be a few people there, but for the sake of the sea lions, it is not "busy" with swimming, tanning, etc. like L.A. area beaches.
I really cannot suggest anything else, since I know what your husband dislikes, but you didn't tell us what kinds of things he might like to do on the honeymoon. What are his interests?
I would save the anime convention for another time.

manthastar Posts : 1 Registered: 1/8/11
Posted: Jul 30, 2011 12:08 AM Go to message in response to: SaiyukiFG

I believe New York City Comic Con is in October.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine