Bridesmaids Dresses

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

mikesangel4lf Posts : 26 Registered: 4/11/09
Bridesmaids Dresses
Posted: Jan 4, 2011 10:36 PM

What types of dresses look best on girls that have large breasts? All my friends are top heavy and I can't decide on something that will look good on all of them.

Gay Marriage Pictures, Images and Photos     

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Re: Bridesmaids Dresses
Posted: Jan 4, 2011 11:04 PM Go to message in response to: mikesangel4lf

Dear MA,

Anything with decent straps or a regular neckline. Sleeveless with a round neckline would be great.

Forget strapless or spaghetti straps. Those kinds of dresses only look good on the small-busted. A girl with a well endowed front end needs a good supportive bra, and that comes with straps. The dress needs to have plenty of fabric to cover the straps.

Another thing to consider is that your ladies probably have different "favorite" bras, thus, you can't just get one kind of dress that can be worn only with one kind of bra. Get something that will work with any kind of bra.

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Posted: Jan 4, 2011 11:07 PM Go to message in response to: mikesangel4lf

Dear MA,

I'll add this.

Dolly Parton is famous for being well-endowed. However, there are some movies where her character is not necessarily large busted. In these movies, the costume designers give her clothing that de-emphasizes her bust.

I suggest you go to a search engine and look for photos of Dolly in various movie roles, then take a close look at what clothing looks best on her.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 9:08 PM Go to message in response to: mikesangel4lf

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine