DIY Invitations

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

1luckybride Posts : 5 Registered: 12/26/10
DIY Invitations
Posted: Dec 26, 2010 11:02 PM

I have been looking at different invitations and DIY templates, but I just haven't found what I am looking for. My wedding colors are champagne and an icy robin's egg blue. I am wanting invitations that incorporate those colors and a picture of my fiance and me if possible. Are there any websites where I can order templates in the exact shades I have chosen, or do I need to focus more on buying the materials from a crafts store and trying my luck with cut-out stencils? Does anyone know where I could find metallic champagne colored ink for my printer as well? Thanks :)

1luckybride Posts : 5 Registered: 12/26/10
Re: DIY Invitations
Posted: Dec 27, 2010 4:07 PM Go to message in response to: 1luckybride

Just wanted to say after doing a little searching and going through the finer print of Brides magazine, I have found the perfect website for my invitations. They are fully customizable, allowing you to change colors for every detail and even use exact shades to match other wedding details like bridesmaid dresses, add pictures, change and rotate designs, everything. You can even see your designs while creating them through the sites editing program. They carry hundreds of patterns as well as types of card designs, and they cost the same as if I would have DIY'd them at home. So, for any bride to be who wants beautiful quality work with their exact details try www.magnetstreet.com. I found them in the back of January's Brides issue and out of the ones listed in the magazine, I have found that they have the most choices and personalization capabilities :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine