Wedding invitations

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

bresboarding420... Posts : 1 Registered: 8/28/09
Wedding invitations
Posted: Dec 9, 2010 11:00 PM

I'm getting married in august and I was just wanting some advice on when I should send the wedding invations I've are ready sent out the save the date cards cause I wanna wait to get all the replys back from the invitaions before a do the catery? So I'm not stuck paying for all of these people that arnt gonna eather end up being there or eatting when I dont need to.

futureswedishbr... Posts : 115 Registered: 7/27/10
Re: Wedding invitations
Posted: Dec 10, 2010 10:12 AM Go to message in response to: bresboarding420...

The wedding invites usually go out about two months before the actual wedding and the reply back date is usually about two weeks before the wedding.

bryansgift Posts : 11 Registered: 6/19/10
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 9:18 PM Go to message in response to: futureswedishbr...

I just got my invitations in the mail last week. I love them. I'm gonna send them out the 3rd week in Feb which will give my guests 3 weeks to reply. My wedding isn't until April 30th, but I'm terribly busy bride and I really have to pace myself and make sure everything is done right.

Wedding Tickers

shirley16 Posts : 14 Registered: 1/13/11
Posted: Jan 25, 2011 1:26 PM Go to message in response to: bresboarding420...

It's an estimate too. You know how many invitations you are sending out and you have a vague idea of how many will respond. Just tell your caterers how many you think will be there and they will give you a round number. Some caterers will force you to buy in blocks eg - 25, 50, 75, 100 guests.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 9:23 PM Go to message in response to: bresboarding420...

Sexy Deep Sweetheart with Spaghetti straps Knee-length Organza Cocktail Dress
Save up to 44% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $78.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sexy-deep-sweetheart-with-spaghetti-straps-kneelength-organza-cocktail-dress-p-32631.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine