Two questions this time!

Online Users: 1,273 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

chrissybear90 Posts : 35 Registered: 2/27/10
Two questions this time!
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 10:39 AM

First off I would like to stop and thank everyone who has been helpful in the past! This is my first wedding and it seems like everything is the end of the world! Thanks for your patience and help!

With that I have a few new questions. One I'm going to be changing my name after the wedding and know the normal stuff that I will have to change it on. What I don't know is if I will have to change it on my dog's license? It's good for another three years but if I were to ever get stopped walking her or if she got out, she would be in my maiden name. I have no clue what the procedures would be. Any thoughts?

Also, I'm looking for the perfect song to walk down the aisle to. I picked one I liked, Lady Antebellum's Can't Take my Eyes off You. But now that I'm listening to new stuff I like new stuff. I'm always listening to music and now it has me second guessing. Any ideas?

Thank you!!

I'm your girl and your my man and were making plans,

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Re: Two questions this time!
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 11:27 AM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

Dear Crissy,

" What I don't know is if I will have to change it on my dog's license?"

I suggest you call the animal care dept and ask them. Another suggestion would be to hold on to at least one piece of ID in your maiden name, and stick that in your wallet with the rest of your stuff. Then, if necessary, you can show that ID to prove you are that maiden name person.

As for your song, you just have to go with what you like! You'll have to make a decision one way or the other.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 12:03 PM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

I also kept my maiden name as a second middle name. I don't use it a lot, but it's on my driver's license and that has allowed me to avoid any issues.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 11:49 PM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 6721 is just $219.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine