Eatable Fall Favors Ideas Needed

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 20

missamycain8439 Posts : 1 Registered: 2/7/10
Re: Eatable Fall Favors Ideas Needed
Posted: Sep 29, 2010 5:47 PM Go to message in response to: MrsKG

that is so cute! I'm getting married next October and I think I just found my wedding favors :) Maybe I'll ad apple cider too ;)

smf429663199 Posts : 1 Registered: 10/14/07
Posted: Sep 30, 2010 9:02 AM Go to message in response to: missamycain8439

My wedding is in October 29th (29days from now)and I will be having brownie pops. I found these brownie that are prefect and match my wedding colors(sage green & chocolate brown).

http://www.favorsbyserendipity.com/brownie-pops/green-garden-gourmet-brownie-pops.html

peacockprincess Posts : 4 Registered: 12/8/08
Posted: Sep 30, 2010 9:12 AM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

Why edible? There are tons of things you can do that would be festive without limiting yourself to food items... just saying...

I love you more today than I did yesterday; tomorrow, I'll love you even more.

OwensToBax Posts : 1 Registered: 8/12/10
Posted: Sep 30, 2010 12:23 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

Im thinking about doing caramel popcorn and a mix called puppy chow, were having a "redneck"(but classy, not trashy) wedding thats falled themed but were having it in May. Were going to put the pop corn in mini ball mason jars, with some decorative ribbion and a coloring station for people to color on their mason jars or on some floating water paper bag things and were going to put tea lights in them and let them float on the lake.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Sep 30, 2010 12:43 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

Cheetah - I'm sorting of hoping with your wedding a week away you know what favors you are doing! LOL (insert tongue in cheek here)

For the poster who asked why edible, because most of us have enough things and kitsch to last a life time. Honestly, most non-edible favors I get from anywhere end up in the trash (usually I try not to take them at all).

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 4:10 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

A-line Saphhire Floral One-shoulder Drape Side Slit Backless Floor-length Prom Dress
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $149.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-saphhire-floral-oneshoulder-drape-side-slit-backless-floorlength-prom-dress-p-31718.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine