October 2010 Brides

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1,708

RebeccaFazzio Posts : 323 Registered: 10/28/07
Re: October 2010 Brides
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 12:51 PM Go to message in response to: Toast

Toast:

All my girls had to have their balance paid by June 1st or the dress wouldn't have been ordered. They are all in and only one girl hasn't gone and tried it on yet to make sure it fits but I'm not worried about it.

Both of my flower girl baskets came in as well as my garter. Just waiting on the guest book and napkins now!

It all looks so nice and I can't wait to see everything come together after 18 months of planning!

I have my hair and makeup trial (finally!) on the 12th so i'll post pictures!

Hope everything is going well with all of you!

27000_357855012861_529642861_3534868_1049818_n

To love another person is to see the face of God.

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RebeccaIngram&ScottFazzio

SpookyBride Posts : 2 Registered: 3/24/10
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 4:31 PM Go to message in response to: RebeccaFazzio

Hey, I dont post much, in fact I don't know if I've posted at all. It's exciting to read about how all your weddings are coming together :) I too would like to start a blog and start being more active in forums (I just procrastinate like no other) Where do I begin? I guess with the wedding date my date is 10/20/2010 it's coming up so fast! This week I did 2 bridal sittings and ordered invitations online. Things seem to always come together last second for me no matter how hard I try to be prepared lol :D

*~*~* bRiDe tO bE *~*~*

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Sep 10, 2010 8:52 AM Go to message in response to: SpookyBride

To all the 10-10-10 brides we have exactly one more month to go!! :-D

Photobucket wedding ticker

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Check out my wedding pictures in the photo gallery of my wedding website!!! :)

agd1017 Posts : 464 Registered: 9/14/09
Posted: Sep 12, 2010 1:03 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

The counter thing on this page says I have 28 days left. Holy moly!!! Time is FLYING. There is still quite a bit left to do, but I have faith it will all get done.

Amanda and Eric
10/10/10

Amanda and Eric

Posted: Sep 13, 2010 9:49 PM Go to message in response to: agd1017

Look how close the bride is to the groom on my ticker! I remember when it was so far away from the groom hahaha. I just had to share lol.

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 7:05 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

So today I decided to make a list of what we need to pack for the honeymoon. I just keep adding stuff to it. LOL But I want to make sure we don't forget anything that we need. I can't believe how fast time is flying!

Amanda and Eric
10/10/10

Amanda and Eric

Posted: Sep 17, 2010 3:37 PM Go to message in response to: agd1017

Hey ladies,

Is anyone doing any rehearsal dinner stuff? We are having it at my FIL's house and we're doing really yummy cajun cooking and we are also having Cane's which is a chicken finger franchise in the south with the absolute best dipping sauce and bread. (the chicken is okay but the sauce makes it amazing)

We have about 40 people coming including us and his parents.

I also sent out the rehearsal dinner invites.

I'm in the process of getting all of our wedding stuff down to New orleans as well as all of our wedding gifts. It's going to take a few trips!

Posted: Sep 17, 2010 9:57 PM Go to message in response to: RebeccaFazzio

I'm having my rehearsal dinner at my fmil's house. We're just having pizza :) Nothing fancy, just very casual. However, I don't know what to get his parents and my dad as gifts. But I'm sure I'll figure it out soon.

Bailey2Be Posts : 56 Registered: 4/26/09
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 1:26 AM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

I need everyoneís opinion.

My future brother-in-lawís fiancť doesnít get along with my fiancť and I. I did not invite her to the bridal show, but invited her to the wedding (basically because I had to). She told us she would not be going to the wedding. Now all of a sudden she wants to attend the rehearsal dinner even though she isnít going to the wedding.

I personally do not think she should be invited. She isnít apart of the bridal party, she isnít going to the wedding and she isnít married to my fiancťís brother so technically she isnít immediate family. We are paying for everything ourselves and we are already over budget. I would hate to spend anymore money for the rehearsal dinner, especially on someone who isnít even going to my wedding.

Any thoughts from my fellow brides?

Posted: Sep 20, 2010 10:31 AM Go to message in response to: Bailey2Be

If you are allowing everyone else attending the rehearsal to bring guests than she doesn't have to be invited but your BIL should be allowed to bring a guest as well. If he chooses her so be it.

It sounds like the girl is just trying to be drama and it wouldn't surprise me if she did come to the wedding especially because she wants to come to the rehearsal. It may just be better to invite her to avoid any drama it may cause with your new BIL and it seems like she may be part of your family even if you don't like it very much when she marries your BIL.

Bailey2Be Posts : 56 Registered: 4/26/09
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 10:55 AM Go to message in response to: RebeccaFazzio

Only 2 of the bridesmaids and groomsmen are married so they are bringing their spouses. The rest will be dateless. It just drives me crazy. I do not understand why she should be invited if she isnít going to the wedding. To me its like showing up to the reception, but not going to the ceremony. To me the rehearsal dinner is to thank the bridal party, thank the immediate family and the out of town guests who traveled just to see our bug day. She hasn't done anything.

greenandblack Posts : 44 Registered: 12/10/09
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 6:06 PM Go to message in response to: RebeccaFazzio

YES CANE'S IS THE BEST BUT IM ON A DIET SO I HAVE NOT HAD IT FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS :( I WANNA HAVE IT AT MY FH'S MOM AND DADS HOUSE BUT NOT SURE YET O THINK IT WILL BE MOR RELAXING.....RECEPTION PLACE THE VERY OLD movie theaters WHICH THE OWNER WON'T LET ANYONE HAVE THIER RECEPTION THERE DONT ASK ME HOW WE GOT IT THE OWNER HAS BEEN A @SS(SORRY GIRLS)BUT HE KEEPS TELLING ME WHEN I HAVE TO GET OUT AND ADDING MORE RULES JUST ALOT OF BS I WAS SO DRAINED LAST WEEK CUZ OF HIM.....BUT EVERYTHING ELES HAS GONE INTO PLACE SO BEISDES THAT ITS ALL GOOD

BAILEY2BE SOUNDS LIKE DRAMA TO ME LIKE SHE SAID I MEAN TELL HIM IF SHE COMES HE HAS TO PAID FOR HER CUZ IF SHE CAN'T COME TO YOUR WEDDING THEN SHE CANT COME TO YOUR DINNER IT SEEM FISHY TO ME BUT WHO KNOWS Y DOES SHE WANT TO COME TO ONE AND NOT THE OTHER UMMMMMMMM

Posted: Sep 21, 2010 11:21 PM Go to message in response to: RebeccaFazzio

Our rehearsal dinner will be at the wedding/rehearsal site. We have the site for the day before the wedding as well, so we will be busy getting everything ready. So we figured we'll just have the dinner there as well, which will be three different crockpot meals- chicken and noodles, goulash, and chili.

Amanda and Eric
10/10/10

Amanda and Eric

Toast Posts : 480 Registered: 9/10/08
Posted: Sep 22, 2010 12:55 PM Go to message in response to: agd1017

hey ladies!
for all of you 10-10-10 brides we only have 18 more days!!!! so exciting!!

We are doing a Mexican Fiesta themed dinner for the rehersal dinner. Have fajitas and margaritas! yum! we will be doing a hay ride, corn maze and pumpking picking a little earlier in the day as well. fun!!

so... my maid of honor and 4 of my other closest friends just suprised me with a bachelorette party weekend in VEGAS!!!!!!!! They flew me out to Arizona where my MOH lives, and I thought it was just going to be her and I for the long weekend. Turns out my other friends had arrived earlier that day to suprise me! Then, we all jumped in the car and headed to vegas for the weekend!

We had SUCH a blast!!! so much fun!

And to culminate the trip, when I got back my fiance and I booked out honeymoon! We are doing 6 days in the Riveira Maya in Mexico!!

it has been such a fun week!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 9:54 PM Go to message in response to: Toast

Wow Toast so exciting!!! You have nice friends/family :)

When are you going to Mexico?! I'm also going to that same area for our honeymoon! We're leaving the very next day, catching an early flight.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine