Is there a way to contact David's Bridal?

Online Users: 1,346 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

kharntb Posts : 13 Registered: 3/29/09
Is there a way to contact David's Bridal?
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 12:02 PM

I don't know if this is the best place for this topic but just have a question that I need answered. Is there a way to email David's Bridal's corporate HQ? I recently had a very bad experience at a store with my soon to be wife and would prefer to tell them about it rather then a store manager. I am only doing this as I know store managers aren't usually effective in this field and I received some rather poor service in there and want to let them know about it. I work in customer service and get it drilled that you should only provide beyond excellent service and that is what I didn't get. Any ideas or an email?

pancakes

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: Is there a way to contact David's Bridal?
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 12:14 PM Go to message in response to: kharntb

Well if it was with an employee at the store, a store manager is more likely to have control over it. If the manager was also an issue, then I'd ask to speak to their regional manager.

Other than that, I would look on their website.

kharntb Posts : 13 Registered: 3/29/09
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 4:12 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

The issue was one of the managers and I had looked all over their site for the email. I actually went to a different store today and got the information I needed easily from one of the associates. I had to take my soon to be step-daughter back to her dad's and I went and talked to one out there.

Thank you though.

pancakes

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 4:15 PM Go to message in response to: kharntb

Oh good - I'm glad you were able to get the info from another store.

Sparkles Posts : 257 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Sep 1, 2010 8:52 PM Go to message in response to: kharntb

I don't know the answer to your question, but it seems as though DB could care less about their customer service! Oh, wait, their customer service entails selling dresses and not giving a care about anything except taking your money and providing with you a crappy product. Now that's service!

Posted: Sep 1, 2010 9:23 PM Go to message in response to: Sparkles

I actually had a great experience at DBs. I know that I seem to be in the minority, but then again negative does usually seem to be louder.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 7:15 PM Go to message in response to: kharntb

A-line Orange Sweetheart Open Back Mini Prom Dress With Sequins
Save up to 38% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $99.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-orange-sweetheart-open-back-mini-prom-dress-with-sequins-p-32107.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine