Ring Size

Online Users: 1,365 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Beeble Posts : 306 Registered: 11/19/09
Ring Size
Posted: Aug 30, 2010 2:27 PM

Over the weekend my SO and I were sitting in my car and he was playing with one of my rings and trying it on. He then asked me what finger it fit on =) He asked me my ring size last year before christmas (I would imagine he has forgotten) so I'm going to try not to get my hopes up this year! It's so hard to wait patiently for my SO to get on the same wavelength as me. Waiting almost a year now. Sigh.

Still got my eye on an ad for a 2nd hand dress. Just marked down to $300 this weekend from $450. It started last year at around $600. I think they are getting desperate now as "wedding season" is nearly over.

aisle_dasher Posts : 3 Registered: 8/31/10
Re: Ring Size
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 1:02 AM Go to message in response to: Beeble

I wish you a speedy engagement, darling! It sounds like a great sign if he's interested in your ring size.

Wedding season is definetely winding down, and that should mean you'll see all sorts of great deals on dresses for a while. Hopefully, he pops the question during the right season for you to get a good dress deal ;o)

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 8:32 PM Go to message in response to: Beeble

Sheath Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Chiffon Wedding Dress Style Marion
Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 8:47 PM Go to message in response to: Beeble

Sexy Deep Sweetheart with Spaghetti straps Knee-length Organza Cocktail Dress
Save up to 44% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $78.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sexy-deep-sweetheart-with-spaghetti-straps-kneelength-organza-cocktail-dress-p-32631.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine