Where have I been??

Online Users: 1,247 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 4

BriansBride2008 Posts : 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Where have I been??
Posted: Jul 27, 2010 2:27 PM

Hi ladies,

How is everyone. I have missed coming to the board and seeing what everyone is doing these days!

SO what has everyone been up too? What have I missed? Anymore babies?

Fill me in!! :)

briansbride2008

BB2008

I married my best friend on 8-16-2008

Re: Where have I been??
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 10:54 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Ok so I know I have been gone a long time and the site has changed, but am i missing something?? 2 days and no one has posted anything on any of the blogs.. :) Or is my computer not refreshing.. Hmmm???

BB2008

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 11:24 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Hey BB! waves

Good to see you again. There have been posts over the past two days but it's definitely slowed down some with the changes in the site. A lot of the regulars aren't here that much. Most of us seem to be over in the tying, curious, pregos thread. LOL

How are things? How is your daughter and your son doing? How are you and Brian doing?

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 12:13 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Brian and I are doing great. I can't believe we are celebrating 2 years in just about 3 weeks.

My daughter is doing amazing, she is the strongest person I know and it my hero.

scumbag finally plead guilty in Jan and was sentenced to 70 years in prison.. So good bye to him... My ex FIL passed away in Sept that was very hard on the kids, but they are doing good now.

My son is also doing good. His siezures are under contril with meds. I think I have the bravest, strongest kids ever.

Abby and I have started a fundraiser that will be in its 2nd year this year to raise money for Speak out agianst domestic violence. I competed in the Mrs Oregon Pageant in Novemeber and was honored to recieve the Directors choice award and Mrs Congeniatlity. Then I glady accepted the title of Oregon's 30's for Beauties of America and will compete for the National title in a little over 2 weeks. Check out my blog www.apluedeman.blogspot.com.

Ok enough about me. What have you been up to.. I see Kelley is still doing her comedy and posting on youtube.. Love it....

BB2008

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 9:53 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Sexy Deep Sweetheart with Spaghetti straps Knee-length Organza Cocktail Dress
Save up to 44% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $78.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sexy-deep-sweetheart-with-spaghetti-straps-kneelength-organza-cocktail-dress-p-32631.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine