Not sure where to post this

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

FmF Posts : 106 Registered: 8/19/09
Not sure where to post this
Posted: Jul 26, 2010 12:28 PM

So I haven't been on brides.com for a while, I've been very busy with last minute wedding details, and bridal shower thank you notes from 2 showers. I thought I'd log on today and look at my clippings and things i've saved on here, but the whole website is totally different! Where can I find the things I've clipped and saved???

Thank you in advance

Future Mrs. Fransen

"From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
--Unknown

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: Not sure where to post this
Posted: Jul 26, 2010 12:43 PM Go to message in response to: FmF

The clippings thing was removed. Everyone should have received and email prior to the change.

Check out the New Brides.com thread in NWR that the moderator started and explained the changes.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Re: Not sure where to post this
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 9:55 PM Go to message in response to: FmF

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine