June 2011 Brides!

Online Users: 1,331 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 46

FlorM Posts : 12 Registered: 6/8/10
Re: June 2011 Brides!
Posted: Jul 16, 2010 6:14 PM Go to message in response to: June2011Bride

Congrats to June 2011 Brides. I've been getting good advice on brides.com. We are getting married 6-12-11, and have begun planning. It is hectic, but we have a year to get through it! So far so good.

"Love will keep us Alive"..

Posted: Jul 19, 2010 9:51 PM Go to message in response to: FlorM

Girls,

Do any of you know a good videographer, who will also do a photo montage slideshow during the reception? I've been looking and the ones I've contacted are no less than 2K, for the basic package. Need help.

Thanks!!

vintagegirlygirl Posts : 4 Registered: 7/28/10
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 1:52 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

I'm getting married June 4, 2011!! We've got most of the big stuff out of the way! woooo!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VERONICA1 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/29/10
Posted: Aug 29, 2010 1:21 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

hi i got i got engaged new years eve 2009 and we have been planning on n off but now we have a solid locked in date for june 11 2011. i am excited to see that i am not the only bride on this day.

Mego Posts : 2 Registered: 1/11/09
Posted: Aug 30, 2010 3:02 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

Hi everyone! Another June 2011 bride here. My fiance and I got engaged in January of 2009. We had a reception site booked almost 2 years out from our date and just decided to change it last month. So we have a brand new Ceremony and reception site and I am so glad, the other place was stressing me out.
My fiance is in the Military and will graduate from the Naval Academy the week before we get married and then gets one month off before he has to report for duty and his schedule makes it impossible to plan anything. We had a super small time frame in which we could hold a wedding.
So far I think we have all the big stuff taken care of.
We are having a band and they are all booked, I got so excited when I saw the little wedding bells on m date on their schedule haha
We also have an amazing photographer. We are planning on doing submerged orchids for our flowers so we are getting them from BJS and doing the DITY thing.

RonGatlin Posts : 1 Registered: 9/11/10
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 1:28 PM Go to message in response to: Karebear852k3

Congrats everyone. I'm the father of the bride. Hope I have to nickles to rub together when this is over.

[url=http://angelasdiscountmarket.com/tattoo-designs.html]tattoo designs[/url] [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tattoo-Designs/145492675484084?]tattoo designs[/url]

GreatLakesBride Posts : 6 Registered: 9/14/10
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 11:02 PM Go to message in response to: blewis1

I'm also getting married June 18th in my hometown in Michigan. My colors are green and silver, but I haven't thought out decor specifics yet. Those are my two favorite colors and FH likes them as well so that choice was easy.

Just wanted to say Congratulations to everyone! June is such a gorgeous month to get married in.

Ralston2012 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/6/10
Posted: Sep 22, 2010 11:56 AM Go to message in response to: vintagegirlygirl

I am getting married june 4 2011. I am planning and you know even limo companys need to be booked way ahead of time. i am trying so hard to find what we want and it is overwhelming sometimes. like i have no clue what to do about the honeymoon we don't have alot of money.

AlexandraMcQuade Posts : 2 Registered: 9/20/10
Posted: Oct 14, 2010 12:05 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

Hello June 2011 brides!

I just got engaged July 31st and we have set the date for June 24th, 2011. I've started planning, but I have no real idea what to do. We are both 18 and so we'll be on a tight-ish budget. But thankfully our families are going to be a big help. My mom is a photographer, my aunts can help with flowers and invitations, and his grandfather is going to officiate. Our colors are blue and silver.

Do any of you have more than one father and are having issues deciding who to walk you down the aisle?

DreamDestinatio... Posts : 2 Registered: 10/24/10
Posted: Oct 24, 2010 11:54 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

Hi June 2011 Brides!
If you've not yet done so, it's time to start planning your honeymoon! I've recently returned from the new Sandals Royal Plantation in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It's amazing...all suites, butler service, all ocean views. It's perfect for the couple that is looking for quite, intimate, an "it's all about us" honeymoon. All of the Sandals resorts have been renovated in the past 2 years and are wonderful. Secrets Resorts opened 2 new properties in Jamaica in April, Secrets St. James and Secrets, Wild Orchid. The views from every room in these resorts are spectactular! Let me know if I can be of assistance to you in planning your honeymoon. Feel free to reply here or send me a private message. Carolyn

esaint8137 Posts : 1 Registered: 3/22/09
Posted: Nov 1, 2010 5:42 PM Go to message in response to: brunettebride2011

Hi! I am getting married on June 25, 2011 too and I also just recently found out that my great grandmother was married on June 25th as well! I just think that is crazy and had to share! :)

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 4:58 PM Go to message in response to: DreamDestinatio...

Wow, that's great! I have just booked our Honeymoon at Sandals, Ocho Rios & we are so incredibly excited. We did not get butler service but we are staying in the Concierge Suites...I am looking forward to the Scuba Diving (we are both certified)!! Any advice?

tjbourke Posts : 2 Registered: 11/23/10
Posted: Dec 2, 2010 12:59 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

I'm getting married in May myself, and we've only done a little planning. We're just getting serious about it now, hope it's not too late.

TJ --- Calculate the cost and quantity of alcohol you need to buy for your wedding or party: http://www.thealcoholcalculator.com

donedreamin Posts : 2 Registered: 12/3/10
Posted: Dec 3, 2010 3:28 PM Go to message in response to: tjbourke

Hello!

We're getting married June 25, 2011! I've seen that date quite a bit in this thread!! :) I hope everyone's plans are coming along, it's sneaking up on us!!!

NightfallenRain Posts : 120 Registered: 7/23/07
Posted: Feb 8, 2011 10:55 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here.

My wedding date was set for June 17, 2011 but is now July 31, 2011 so I am no longer a June bride!

I pray blessings and joy for all you ladies for June - everything will be beautiful for everyone! <3

"The woman came from a man's rib.  Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine