Pranks

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

StaryNight Posts : 3 Registered: 11/23/09
Pranks
Posted: Jul 15, 2010 11:16 AM

So my fiance is extremely ornery. He is always playing pranks on me and we are constantly joking around with eachother. I want to play a prank on him at our reception so if anyone has any fun ideas, go ahead and throw them my way. Thanks!

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: Pranks
Posted: Jul 15, 2010 11:56 AM Go to message in response to: StaryNight

I wouldnt ever dare play a prank at the wedding but that's just me. You guys seem different lol. Hmmm what if you get a "fake" cake. Have it be made out of cardboard so that when it's time to cut the cake he will put the knife in it and when he can't cut it he will be surprised. You can probably do that for his groom cake.

Photobucket wedding ticker

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Check out my wedding pictures in the photo gallery of my wedding website!!! :)

VšnTillBruden Posts : 353 Registered: 1/16/10
Posted: Jul 15, 2010 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

I read "prank" and my first thought was a groomsman or the Best Man jumping out of a gigantic wedding cake at the reception, when they say it's time to cut the cake.

But then again, I have very odd friends, so maybe I'm the only one who would appreciate the humor in something like that...

If you're doing a garter toss, you could superglue the garter to your pantyhose beforehand so your husband can't get it off of you.

Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I need it the most. (Swedish proverb)

MizJodi Posts : 65 Registered: 3/8/07
Posted: Jul 15, 2010 5:56 PM Go to message in response to: VšnTillBruden

My uncle and all his buddies always played some sort of prank or other at each of their weddings. Here's a couple good ones, but you'll need to involve the best man or someone.

1) When it was time for the rings, the groom turned to the BM, who "didn't" have them. The GM's went down the line, checking their pockets and coming up empty-handed. At the moment of "panic" a "gorrilla" came out with the rings tied to a big, oversized baby rattle!

2) at the time for rings, BM opened his tux jacket to reveal a whole slew of jewelry, down-to-door salesman/cheesy style

3) At the reception, the BM got up to do his toast. He made a little statement about how my uncle was no longer a bacholer, so all his buddies needed to return their keys to his house. A stream of about 8-10 women came up to return the keys to lots of laughter. The BM counted the keys, and stated there should still be one more. At that point, the BM's VERY pregnant wife came waddling up with the last key! (not everyone knew she was the bm's wife :) )

anyhow, those are some of the funny pranks I can think of off the top of my head :)

VšnTillBruden Posts : 353 Registered: 1/16/10
Posted: Jul 16, 2010 7:06 AM Go to message in response to: MizJodi

Jodi, I LOVE that keys bit!

Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I need it the most. (Swedish proverb)

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Jul 17, 2010 9:06 AM Go to message in response to: StaryNight

Hey StaryNight your thread is featured in the HOME page under Aisle Story. I got mentioned too LOL.

Photobucket wedding ticker

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Check out my wedding pictures in the photo gallery of my wedding website!!! :)

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 5:33 PM Go to message in response to: StaryNight

Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine