Where Are My Dresses??

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

wdubin Posts : 49 Registered: 4/27/08
Where Are My Dresses??
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 1:10 PM

I wasn't sure where to post this so if this isn't appropriate I am sorry. I can't find my clippings anywhere. I contacted Brides but they have not gotten back to me. Also, I can't find the way to save any more clippings on the site. Can someone please help?!

Moderator Posts : 211 Registered: 3/31/06
Re: Where Are My Dresses??
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 3:56 PM Go to message in response to: wdubin

Hey there,

I replied to your post in the other thread and if you used our Contact page someone should get back to you soon. Unfortunately when we moved to the new platform the Clippings feature had to be removed. We sent out a series of three emails to our users letting them know of the change. All of the images still exist on the website, they just aren't in a clippings folder.

-Allison, Moderator

ibbride Posts : 1 Registered: 5/10/10
Posted: Jul 6, 2010 3:20 PM Go to message in response to: Moderator

I had the same problem and emailed Brides.com about it and got no response. I've had those clipping for a couple months, and accessed them about once per week, and, I never received any emails or log-in messages warning me about the upcoming change. I just searched my inbox to confirm - and no emails since I set up the album. I suppose there is nothing to be done now but try to recreate it. So would you please provide the instruction on how to create a new clippings album?? Also, it seems like a lot of designers are gone from the dress galleries (e.g. Monique Lhullier), and I can't find where to search designer by runway season anymore. Some help would be much appreciated...

Moderator Posts : 211 Registered: 3/31/06
Posted: Jul 7, 2010 1:20 PM Go to message in response to: ibbride

Hi iibride,

When did you email Brides.com? We check our emails every business day and respond to all site issues.

There could be a delay because of the holiday (our offices were closed on Monday).

All of the dress images are still on our site. If you go here:

http://www.brides.com/wedding-dresses-style/wedding-dresses/gallery/dresses/runway/results you can view the runway shows.

Or go to that link and click "Editor's Picks" you should be able to see all of the designers that have been featured in slideshows on the site or in articles from BRIDES, etc.

Edited by: Moderator on Jul 7, 2010 1:21 PM

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: Moderator

A-line Saphhire Floral One-shoulder Drape Side Slit Backless Floor-length Prom Dress
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $149.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-saphhire-floral-oneshoulder-drape-side-slit-backless-floorlength-prom-dress-p-31718.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 14, 2012 12:41 PM Go to message in response to: wdubin

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 6717 is just $249.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine