Knott’s Berry Farm wedding?

Online Users: 1,341 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

November22Bride Posts : 397 Registered: 1/8/08
Knott’s Berry Farm wedding?
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 5:01 PM

Hi all, I was just wondering if there are any other brides getting married are Knott’s Berry Farm? I know it’s a long shot but I thought I’d try anyways.
DaisypathWedding Ticker

DestoB Posts : 638 Registered: 12/31/07
Re: Knott’s Berry Farm wedding?
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 5:37 PM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

nice!  another california bride! 

we looked at disneyland for about a second until i saw the prices. haven't looked at knott's though.  is that what y'all are planning?

i can't get this stinkin' ticker to work so here...  april 18, 2009!

http://llama.jjammies*

Posted: Mar 12, 2008 5:54 PM Go to message in response to: DestoB

I also looked at Disneyland, its way to expensive. Yes my wedding is at Knott’s Berry Farm the ceremony is at the chapel across the street and the reception is in the park in the middle of ghost town at the Wilderness dance hall. I can’t wait. I’m so glad there is another socal bride here I was starting to feel like the only one lol. Have you already picked reception site?
DaisypathWedding Ticker

DestoB Posts : 638 Registered: 12/31/07
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 5:58 PM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

haha!!  there's lots of us social butterflies out there but we've been labeled meanies so some people stay away.  =)

i'm from a small town south of fresno.  i think i know where we're having the reception.  i'm meeting with the manager friday morning.  our ceremony is in bakersfield. 

i think it's so cool you're having your reception in the park.  now i'm gonna have to check that out.  what other things do you hvae picked out?

i can't get this stinkin' ticker to work so here...  april 18, 2009!

http://llama.jjammies*

We're losing weight while we wait... la la la la laaaaaaaa!!!

Posted: Mar 12, 2008 6:21 PM Go to message in response to: DestoB

That suck we aren’t meanies we’re just misunderstood… lol. Anyways how fun picking the reception and ceremony sites has the funniest part for me. Now I feel like the rest is work. As for the things that are already done, I just picked my photographer last weekend, I got my dress in February. I rented the chair covers and sashes, I thought I had a florist but I think she’s backing out so I need to add that back on to my list of things to do and I have a DJ, but he’s also being very flaky so I’m not sure what I’m going to do there. How about? you I see you still have over a year but its never to soon to start.
DaisypathWedding Ticker

einstein76 Posts : 2 Registered: 8/4/09
Posted: Feb 16, 2010 2:27 PM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

Hi there, Have you had your wedding at Knott's already? I am looking at having it there too and I was eager to find someone who had done it already. The price is really good dont you think? Cheers C xx :)

Anna827 Posts : 20 Registered: 1/4/10
Posted: Jun 29, 2010 10:06 PM Go to message in response to: einstein76

I haven't been to a wedding at Knott's but I did attend a quincenera. It was just as elaborate as a wedding. It was really nice. We were also looking into Knott's to have the reception but decided on some other place where the prices were a bit lower.

*~Anna~*

Wedding Countdowns at WiddlyTinks.com

dodgercpkl Posts : 130 Registered: 9/27/09
Posted: Jun 29, 2010 10:44 PM Go to message in response to: Anna827

I'm a socal bride too. :) I'm not getting married in Knott's though. It was beautiful and the price was very nice, but I found a place I liked better and ended up going with that. I can't wait to see everyone's pics from there though!! :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine