Okay - So call me crazy

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

JBC123 Posts : 16 Registered: 6/1/10
Okay - So call me crazy
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 12:16 AM

OK Girls - what a day I had today!

Some background - my darling BF had a medical issue wherein he nearly died two years ago - he was laid out for two days before someone found him.....this is before we met, and he's fine now, but it's always in the back of my mind.

So - BF calls me multiple times a day, and he's good about returning calls. So, I called him last night, but he didn't call me back - OK, maybe he went out or turned in early. But, when I called him this morning, and still didn't get an answer.....well, I worried.....maybe a bit too much....

I was driving to work and it just didn't sit well with me. I called the cell and the home phone - no answer. So......instead of going to work, I drove to his house, which is about an hour from my office. (I called and told them I had a family emergency - which is true!).

So I get to his house and both his and his roommate's cars are in the driveway - okay, good sign. I knock on the door and his roommate answers - dripping wet from the shower looking at me like I have three heads!

Turns out, BF played golf last night, was exhausted and turned in early. He was still sleeping when I arrived. So I wrote a note, played with the dogs for a minute (At least THEY were happy to see me!) and then left for work. I finally heard from BF around noon (after I called the roommate - at least now I have his cell number just in case - and asked him to check on him - he'd still hadn't gotten up!) . When I asked "Are you okay?" he said "No, I'm dead!". To which I replied, "Okay". He then said "I can't believe you drove all the way down here". So I said "Well, at least you know how much I love you!" and he replies "I guess!".

Okay, so I overreacted - but I just had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. All in all, after I could breathe again - I think it was funny! At least he wasn't mad! And, boy, now I know just how much I do love him, because I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Thought I'd share my lunacy with you all!

JBC

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: Okay - So call me crazy
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 7:55 PM Go to message in response to: JBC123

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine