May 2010 Brides!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 694

Jnikki Posts : 42 Registered: 11/2/08
Re: May 2010 Brides!
Posted: May 19, 2010 4:04 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsKlein

Hi Ladies,

Well FH and I are leaving WA and headed to IN tomorrow morning!! I can't believe it is finally time. I didn't know if I was going to have time to get back on here before the wedding or not. I just wanted to say it has been really encouraging and fun developing a bond to a certain extent with you ladies. I am so happy for everyone and I am so excited for Saturday.

MrsS thanks for your support, July will be here before you know it and we will KIT with you!!

MrsKlein (no longer future, yay!) Have a great time in China. We'll be waiting on the story.

I want to wish the 5-29-10 ladies good luck and I hope your day is beautiful. I don't know that I will be on here much next week, because I will be a Mrs. is Jamaica.

Talk to you soon ladies, take care!!!!

"So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate" Matthew 19:6   Jamie and Bryan 5-22-10

ldybug123 Posts : 20 Registered: 6/23/09
Posted: May 19, 2010 3:29 PM Go to message in response to: Jnikki

Good luck Jnikki.....I'm sure you and your wedding will be beautiful!!!!!!!!

BriansAzBride Posts : 326 Registered: 12/5/08
Posted: May 26, 2010 2:34 PM Go to message in response to: ldybug123

Hey ladies! I haven't been here in so long. After the wedding hubby (sounds so great) went away to San Diego and we are just now calming down.

Things go by so quickly but it's amazing! I will say though, you literally don't get a bite of your own cake. I thought that was the stupidest saying. Well DH and I realized while we were on the honeymoon that the only bite we had was the one we put in our mouths for pictures. Well I'm looking forward to pictures from everyone!

I feel like a kid. Pinch me. This kind of love certainly can't be real. Oh wait, it is :)

FutureMrsKlein Posts : 164 Registered: 5/2/09
Posted: May 28, 2010 2:02 AM Go to message in response to: BriansAzBride

Well we are at the end of May. Only one more weekend! YAY ladies.

So our wedding was wonderful. My SIL was the only sore spot. At the rehearsal she refused to line up becuase of the sun. Dude, you know it is sunny, put on sunblock or don't wear a strapped dress. Husband yelled at her to get in line and they got into it a bit. She was just really trying to make people bend over backward for her, so she feels special, like she does. But other than her harrassing Hubby, things went off perfectly. I don't know how to post pictures here, or I would.

China was awesome. I got adopeted by a monk on my first day and he took me around the city. He didn't speak any english at all. The city was really cool though.

Next up Boston and Mexico. Can't wait for Mexico.

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: May 28, 2010 10:25 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsKlein

I miss you guys!! Im so happy to hear everyone and their HUBBY are doing well :) I dont even go on here anymore now that you're all married!! I hope to see pics from everyone soon and good luck in your brand new married life :)

starfish701 Posts : 465 Registered: 12/10/08
Posted: Jun 1, 2010 9:16 AM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

Anyone have any pics yet?
wedding tickers

Posted: Jun 3, 2010 7:03 PM Go to message in response to: starfish701

Sorry ladies. I don't get my pictures until June 15th! It's driving me crazy. What about you?

I feel like a kid. Pinch me. This kind of love certainly can't be real. Oh wait, it is :)

starfish701 Posts : 465 Registered: 12/10/08
Posted: Jun 14, 2010 7:23 AM Go to message in response to: BriansAzBride

My pics are in!!! PM me if you want to see them.
wedding tickers

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 2:07 PM Go to message in response to: starfish701

How do I even see PM's? It said I have one and I can't figure it out.

So we are back from Mexico. It was awesome. We did some tours and hun by the pool. All-inclusive was so nice. I didn't feel nickle and dimed every time I wanted something. It was totally great.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 6:30 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsKlein

Starfish! I'm so jealous! Mine get in tomorrow though so I'll hold off the green monster till then.

MrsKlein- you should be able just to hover on "Community" then click on "Messages". Where did you go in Mexico? All-inclusive sounds awesome!

So did anyone have any major hiccups on the day? The main one I had was my BM, now SIL never tried on her shoes. Well day of she tried them on and guess what, they were both right shoes!!! I could have killed her.

ToyToy09 Posts : 224 Registered: 6/3/09
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 11:13 PM Go to message in response to: BriansAzBride

Hey ladybugs! I hope everyone is doing well...so many of you guys are already married! There are still a few to come...enjoy every second before your wedding because the actual day goes by WAY TOO FAST! Lol!

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE MARRIED LADIES! WHAT THE CRAP...WHERE ARE THE PICS!?! I haven't gotten my professionals back either but I stole some of my friends pics on Facebook. GET TO STEALING LADIES! I wanna see all of your creations come to life on my computer screen ;-P

How is everyone? I looooooooooooooove being married. Nothing better.

girleyginger Posts : 1 Registered: 6/15/10
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 12:03 AM Go to message in response to: Jnikki

Wishing you will have all the success in your marriage.

Just want a simple weeding.

Irvine Chiropractic

bathscrub Posts : 1 Registered: 6/15/10
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 2:24 AM Go to message in response to: Jnikki

Can you please send me your pictures.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Believe in natural beauty.

Acne Facial Scrub | Natural bath scrub | Vanilla body scrub | Sugar body scrub

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 11:57 AM Go to message in response to: bathscrub

Hey ladies!! Ok so I got my professional pictures but of course it would take a ton of hacking (which I don't have the time to do right now) to be able to post them on here. Here is the website: http://www.collages.net/ the user name is mauldin wedding and the password is 14855. There are a lot though :)

The ones I like best are after the ceremony where I have sweated off half my makeup and lipstick :) I look more like me.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 7:54 PM Go to message in response to: BriansAzBride

Those pics are great. Here are mine. I don't think there is a password. If you guys can't see them, let me know.

http://www.pictage.com/client/eventPhotos.do?event=714023&category=0

I like them, although one of our friends took pics and they were amazing also. Luckily our photog is cool with us adding some of her photos to the albumn she is making.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine