David's Bridal Return Policy?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

OGradyLady Posts : 4 Registered: 1/4/10
David's Bridal Return Policy?
Posted: Jun 9, 2010 1:06 AM

Has anyone had to return/exchange their gown at David's Bridal? I bought my gown after succumbing to my sister's (and HORRIBLE sales consultant's) peer pressure, and I'm just not happy with the dress. There's nothing wrong with the dress itself except that it's not the one I want! It's been over 90 days since I made the final payment and picked it up, so I don't know what my options are. Just curious if anyone has dealt with DB for return/exchange? If this doesn't work out, I'll be selling my dress! Let me know if you're interested!

Ivory, Size 8
"And so today, my world, it smiles..." -Led Zeppelin

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Re: David's Bridal Return Policy?
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 7:10 PM Go to message in response to: OGradyLady

I did. They gave me store credit (but they didn't have to). Mine was off the rack, and they agreed to do that. I then got the dress I wanted which was NOT from DB. Call them and ask, and maybe they'll do that also.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

agd1017 Posts : 464 Registered: 9/14/09
Re: David's Bridal Return Policy?
Posted: Jun 20, 2010 5:52 PM Go to message in response to: OGradyLady

DB has a pretty strict policy, however I think if you try a few things the others have mentioned, you might have some luck. Also, join their Facebook page and post your situation. If they can't resolve it in-store, post a complaint. Somebody from corporate WILL call you back, they called me the next morning. And they resolved the situation to my satisfaction. So there are avenues, just try them out. And try to be genuine and polite through the whole process.

Amanda and Eric
10/10/10

Amanda and Eric

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine