Breezes Negril, Beaches Negril

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

MissSueBee Posts : 9 Registered: 10/18/09
Breezes Negril, Beaches Negril
Posted: May 8, 2010 2:34 PM

Hi!
I am getting married in Jamaica and i would like to know if anyone could give me a review and or pictures..thoughts.. on both properties.. Beaches Negril and Breezes Negril.. i am planning the wedding from overseas which makes it a little difficult
because i have friends telling me either is better..

please help?
thanks guys!
xoxo

amdjelly Posts : 48 Registered: 8/7/09
Re: Breezes Negril, Beaches Negril
Posted: May 8, 2010 4:18 PM Go to message in response to: MissSueBee

I don't know anything about either of them, but have you tried checking out reviews on www.tripadvisor.com? I've been reading the reviews obsessively for Sandals in St. Lucia and it's given me a lot of insight. Hope this helps!

Madyson31 Posts : 9 Registered: 12/23/09
Posted: May 9, 2010 12:59 PM Go to message in response to: MissSueBee

we are getting married at Sandals Negril..but many of our guests with kids are staying at Beaches negril. LOVE their wedding options and if there are some that can't afford it, they can stay at Beaches Sandy Bay which offers a free shuttle and sharing priviledges at Beaches Negirl. I was considering other places but found a recommendation for a great travel agent here who is a Beaches bride too and she has been fabulous.
I am using Jennifer at VIP Vacations.
www.travelbyvip.com

Good Luck!

wdubin Posts : 49 Registered: 4/27/08
Posted: May 9, 2010 2:11 PM Go to message in response to: Madyson31

I've never been to either of them but my adult kids have been to Beaches and they loved it. In fact, my son is planning on getting married there. Beaches is highly rated and reviewed on tripadvisor.com. I always check places out on that website before I go anywhere.

Posted: May 9, 2010 4:23 PM Go to message in response to: MissSueBee

Thanks for the tips guys!
the quest continues :)

Posted: May 31, 2010 7:23 AM Go to message in response to: MissSueBee

I have decided to go along with Breezes negril, as it is a little less expensive. im trying to use wisdom whil planning my wedding little costs do add up and i dont want to start married life in debt. maybe one day we can have a little vacation to beaches negril
wish me luck :)

does anyone have a contact at Breezes negril? i have emailed the wedding coordinator and have not yet gotten a response. if it wasnt for my travel agent here.. i would not have gotten back responses to my questions and queries.
i will try to keep this board updated as to how things are going just incase anyone else is considering a wedding at Breezes Negril
xoxo
:)

Ann_Lo Posts : 1 Registered: 7/14/10
Posted: Jul 14, 2010 11:24 AM Go to message in response to: MissSueBee

Hello! Congrats on your engagement. Hopefully by now, you have received some answers from the wedding planners at Breezes. I am also getting married at Breezes this November. When is your wedding date? What things have you planned so far? Would love to compare notes!

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 10:56 AM Go to message in response to: Ann_Lo

ok ,
so update guys!! wedding is 2days away and even though im really nervous... it still hasn't fully dawned on me as yet! lol
so in the past few months everything has been working out beautifully! ive had many hiccups along the way but i wont get into that right now.. the staff at breezes negril are helpful and very thorough..
the coordinator i've been corresponding with quite often is tannif.. i have bombarded her with lots and lots of questions.. and she is very thorough and patient with her responses.. which is MUCH appreciated.
2days to go... and we havent gotten our programs done, flowers or centerpieces, we have no photographer as yet. and the men havent gotten their shoes yet.
im not the average traditional bride .. and i wanted everything in the wedding to reflect that.. without going overboard or too expensive... im wearing blue shoes on my wedding day!! and i'm SO happy. my sister in law had them sent to me from the states and they are exactly what i envisioned them to be.. everything is falling into place and im so thankful for that.
when things have calmed down a bit.. i will definately update and give notes and ideas for anyone interested in a beach/Breezes wedding
xoxox

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 8:09 PM Go to message in response to: MissSueBee

A-line Saphhire Floral One-shoulder Drape Side Slit Backless Floor-length Prom Dress
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $149.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-saphhire-floral-oneshoulder-drape-side-slit-backless-floorlength-prom-dress-p-31718.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine