Groomsmen Gifts

Online Users: 1,303 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 4

graham79 Posts : 1 Registered: 5/16/10
Groomsmen Gifts
Posted: May 16, 2010 11:38 PM

My FH just realized that he has to get his groomsmen a gift. He doesn't like anything that is the usual gifts given and he doesn't see anything he likes.

Any ideas?

Please help. Thank you.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: Groomsmen Gifts
Posted: May 16, 2010 11:45 PM Go to message in response to: graham79

My husband did engraved pewter mugs (with their names, no dates on it or anything) - we're into renaissance faires so that worked - and flying screaming monkeys.

Yes, flying screaming monkeys. This is completely my husband's style of humor and fun. We actually had a low key monkey theme at the wedding - monkey on the Groom's Cake, etc.

So I guess my point is, he needs to figure out something that suits him, his personality and something the guys will get. Our guys LOVED the monkeys. They liked the mugs too - but LOVED the monkeys. They get DH's sense of humor.

Yep, it was totally off beat - but that's DH. He marches to his own beat and I love him for it.

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: May 17, 2010 12:28 AM Go to message in response to: graham79

Dear Graham,

iPods.

Forever2 Posts : 9 Registered: 3/14/10
Posted: May 17, 2010 4:17 PM Go to message in response to: graham79

Engraved pocket knives, wallets, etc??
I am in the same predicament! My FH wants something meaningful for the groomsmen and not just the usual boring thing. But we are having a hard time coming up with ideas. We are on a fairly tight budget, though, and are looking for inexpensive ($15 or under) but meaningful gifts. If anybody has ideas I would welcome them!

triciam Posts : 128 Registered: 2/19/09
Posted: May 18, 2010 4:17 PM Go to message in response to: graham79

We are doing coolers with their initials on it, favorite drink in the cooler and flip flops as our gifts. It goes with the summer theme and all of the guys will use each of those items. I found decent flip flops for $16 on dessy.com and there is a local store who does the coolers.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine