How did you meet your FH?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 95

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Re: How did you meet your FH?
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 2:24 PM Go to message in response to: KaylaMarriedBrett

My BF and I met 4 years ago, online.  We are madly in love and I can't wait for him to be my hubby!!  The greatest things about it is that I won't even have the change my last name...we have the same last name.  Because we are from the same family, it's cosmic, right?!  Shortly, after we started dating we found out that we are brother and sister!  Can you believe that!?  We are so perfect for each other! 

CTFU...if you think my story is strange, check out the story on page 3, she's telling the truth! WOW!
Kiss 

Message was edited by: meaganpw98

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 4:36 PM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

Are you for real??

Posted: Mar 12, 2008 4:45 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

lmao!!  Not hardly.  Well, actually we did meet online.  And we do have the same last name.  But we are not related to each other.  I use my mother's married name (step-dad).

But there is a bride on page 3 who is marrying her cousin...yes, she's had two babies for him.  Eww...

Kiss 

KatharineC Posts : 940 Registered: 2/6/08
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 4:56 PM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

Hey, if you look at her user profile, apparently the marriage to her cousin "didn't work out" (I wonder why) so they're getting a divorce and she's already marrying some other idiot. She can't be for real, no one is that stupid AND that skanky...

When is my wedding

On October 31st 2008 I marry my One True Love!

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 8:28 PM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

Whew!!!!!Yell

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:09 AM Go to message in response to: KatharineC

Katharine...I think the first issue is that a 18 yr old is so overwhelmed with being married.  And who are these pedophiles who keep doing this?  Cousin or not, a 56 yr old man would have been dead for getting my father's baby girl pregnant!  (That's all I'm saying!) Outrageous!!!
Kiss 

KaylaMarriedBrett Posts : 146 Registered: 3/12/08
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:17 AM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

No comment to the whole married to my cousin and having his kids post.....The post says enough for itself.............Sealed

When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

October 17th, 2009 I will be a Mrs.!!!!

Belle1154 Posts : 235 Registered: 11/2/06
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 10:20 AM Go to message in response to: KaylaMarriedBrett

Is she honestly for real tho?  Because when I read that to my FH he immediately said "nah that has to be fake."  

And as for how I met my FH...haha Mr. Crother's biology class, sophomore yeah of high school.  He sat behind me.  We were introduced by a mutual friend and kinda just stayed friends for a year.  Didn't start really liking each other until we started dancing together in show choir and then he asked me to the junior prom.  Haha how is that for a Grease romance ;-)

"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine..."

I marry my prince on April 19, 2008

http://weddings.partyspace.com/dianaallen

null

Chantale Posts : 7 Registered: 3/31/10
Posted: Apr 28, 2010 9:22 PM Go to message in response to: Belle1154

Me and my boyfriend met pretty much at his birth (he's 3 months younger than me). Our parents have been friends for the longest time. His dad even liked my aunt when they were teenagers!

His mom has a baby book for him that says I kissed him when we were 2 years old.

He moved away when we were young. He didn't move back until his grandpa got sick, when we were about 12 or 13.

He soon became best friends with my best friend and soon us three were inseparable. But it wasn't until me and FH were in our grade 10 Computer Networking class that we started dating.

We were on and off again for 3 years, then stayed off for a year and a half. Now we've been together again for just over a year and we've never been so happy.

Lazyzoey Posts : 8 Registered: 3/16/10
Posted: Apr 29, 2010 1:44 AM Go to message in response to: mochabeans

We met in college, we took the same subject, really hung toghter a lot. Then next eight years, we never leave each other except some festivel which we both have to back to parents.

Although life is tough sometimes, we make it works, and I am wondering if I can live without of him in future, as he has been companying with me so many years, we got a lot memory.

Frame every so-called disaster with these words "in five years, will this matter?"
www.sheltonweddingdresses.com

mwbmw13 Posts : 1 Registered: 10/13/09
Posted: May 18, 2010 10:44 PM Go to message in response to: Lazyzoey

We met on a plane! It's a long story but we sat next to each other and talked the entire time! I was coming home from Colorado on New Years Day 2008 and had a layover in Memphis, where he's from. He was going to Florida , where I'm from, for the Orange Bowl. We stayed in touch and the rest is history :)

TrustLove Posts : 73 Registered: 3/7/08
Posted: May 18, 2010 11:33 PM Go to message in response to: mwbmw13

FH and I met through mutual friends about 5 years ago. We became good friends and started dating 6 months after we met. Our wedding date is set for July 29, 2012

Anna827 Posts : 20 Registered: 1/4/10
Posted: May 22, 2010 7:30 PM Go to message in response to: mochabeans

My FH and I have known each other since we were 11 yrs. old. I moved into the neighborhood and we went to the same elementary and junior high schools. We lived (and still do live) a block away from each other. He said had a huge crush on me ever since he saw me and would ask me out everynow and then over the years but never gave him a chance. Years later, I was going through a difficult time and he was right there to be a great friend. I decided to give him a chance and I'm really glad I did.
Anna

FutureMrsSimpki... Posts : 45 Registered: 1/7/10
Posted: May 23, 2010 7:22 PM Go to message in response to: Anna827

I added my FH on myspace about 4 years ago. He only lived 25 minutes from me but I never thought about dating him until 3 years ago. He use to date a girl I went to school with and a few months after they broke up, I asked him to go to prom with me just as friends. We went out on a date and really enjoyed each other's company so we started dating and we have been ever since! :)

♥ been engaged since http://o1.11.o9 ♥

"This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love." ♥

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

MikaylaK Posts : 53 Registered: 5/23/10
Posted: May 23, 2010 7:32 PM Go to message in response to: mochabeans

I met my FH by the Harry Potter cart at King's Cross station (I'm serious). We have a friend in common, who suggested we went to a convention together, but I couldn't make it, so we had dinner instead.

We hit it right off.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine