Brides Belly Buster Challenge !! - Come Join In

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 38

jmd22 Posts : 125 Registered: 7/17/08
Re: Brides Belly Buster Challenge !! - Come Join In
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 5:05 PM Go to message in response to: NicoleN1101

Hi ladies! I'd like to join in! :)

Wedding date: July 3, 2010
Current Weight: 170
Would like to lose about 15-20lbs before the wedding, if possible. I have been working out consistently and watching what I eat and drink for the past two months- have lost about 5 lbs so far, and am down almost a full pant size, which is a good sign!

I have been going to the gym about 4 days a week, doing 30-45 mins of cardio (elliptical or treadmill) and strength training. Also just started working out with a personal trainer last week- going to do two sessions a week for the next month to amp up my workouts.

I have really been watching my portion sizes- I was eating WAY too big of meals! After a few weeks of eating smaller meals, my appetite has totally gone down- now when we go out I can order something yummy and not worry that I will pig out and eat it all- cause I can't- I get super full before that can happen.

I only have 2 1/2 months left, so I am super motivated, but it is still hard to get to the gym everyday!

Good luck to all you ladies! :)

Pocahontas626 Posts : 15 Registered: 4/15/10
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 12:11 AM Go to message in response to: Pocahontas626

I'm proud of myself so far!
In my Slim in 6 workout DVD's, you're supposed to do the workout 6 days a week. I did it Thurday, Friday, skipped Saturday (was WAY too busy & sore from first two days), Sunday and Monday, and definitely going to keep doing it!

I'm really committing! But it was depressing to eat 2oz. of turkey on whole wheat bread with no condiments and a tiny salad with fat free ranch dressing for dinner (especially when my FI was eating chilli cheese coneys). But I was still proud of myself for not giving in :) It didn't make me feel full, but it did get rid of my hunger.

Weight Loss Goals:
-Start date- 4/15/10
-Goal Weight-140 lbs
-Current Weight- 170 lbs
-Wedding-June 26th, 2010!

0 pounds lost so far!

bwdcjk Posts : 11 Registered: 3/24/10
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 4:17 PM Go to message in response to: Pocahontas626

I've fallen off the dieting and work out wagon temporarily. I've been sick for a few days...now I have a raging ear infection so I don't feel like working out and all I want is comfort food. I know the McDonalds I had last night and the Chick-fil-a I had today to probably kill all the progress I have made (the 7 lbs I lost) but I will be back at it as soon as I feel better.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

imghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;3/st/20100626/e/Our+Wedding/k/bcdb/s-event.png[/img]

NessaRae615 Posts : 675 Registered: 9/23/08
Posted: Apr 21, 2010 1:19 PM Go to message in response to: bwdcjk

Hey Ladies!! I would like to invite you all to a bit more competition over on the Biggest Loser Thread. I am hoping to not step on any toes, and this is a competition we have had going on in the Overweight but Inspired board for a while, and decided to start a thread dedicated to just the competition.

Hope to see you over there!!

Pocahontas626 Posts : 15 Registered: 4/15/10
Posted: Apr 26, 2010 12:50 AM Go to message in response to: Pocahontas626

Down two pounds in my first week!

Weight Loss Goals:
-Start date- 4/15/10
-Goal Weight-140 lbs
-Start Weight- 173 lbs 
-Current Weight- 171
 lbs
-Wedding-June 26th, 2010! 

2 pounds lost so far!

Wompbride Posts : 5 Registered: 1/9/10
Posted: Apr 27, 2010 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: Pocahontas626

Yeah! Congradulations on your weight loss! Well, I was taking about my yo-yo'ing and now I have the perfect example. After a week of watching what I ate and working out I lost 2 pounds but with my friend from college came to visit I completely fell off the wagon. Deep dish pizza, margaritas, and fast food. When I weighed my self on Monday, it said I had gained 5 pounds! So this week I have to really try to get back on track and really monitor my alcohol intake. I know I can diet during the week, it is just the weekend I have a problem with. I decided my weigh-in days are Fridays as a way to motivate to stay on track Friday/Saturday/Sunday. New week, new start. I am about to go jogging. Wish me luck!!!

Start Weight: 180
Last Weeks Weight: 178
Fridays Weight: T.B.D

beachgal2004 Posts : 80 Registered: 2/6/07
Posted: Oct 18, 2010 4:42 PM Go to message in response to: NicoleN1101

Melissa July 15,2011
50lbs or at least get in my size 16 dress
feel good about myself

:) love ya

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 7:45 PM Go to message in response to: NicoleN1101

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 2:44 PM Go to message in response to: NicoleN1101

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 1231 is just $429.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine