Sandals Regency, St. Lucia.... Opinions?

Online Users: 1,262 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

August212010 Posts : 3 Registered: 11/24/09
Sandals Regency, St. Lucia.... Opinions?
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 9:00 PM

My fiance and I just booked our honeymoon at the Sandals Regency in St. Lucia. Has anyone been there that can give us tips on excursions to try, restaurants, etc.?

amdjelly Posts : 48 Registered: 8/7/09
Re: Sandals Regency, St. Lucia.... Opinions?
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 2:02 AM Go to message in response to: August212010

Go to tripadvisor.com and search your resort. I've been obsessively reading reviews for the resort I'm going to. People who have been there will make lots of suggestions in their posts.

Jnikki Posts : 42 Registered: 11/2/08
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 6:36 PM Go to message in response to: August212010

Hey I c ur getting married in Indiana. Is it Indianapolis? I don't live there now. But Indianapolis is my hometown and thats where i'm getting married next month.

"So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate" Matthew 19:6   Jamie and Bryan 5-22-10

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 10:50 PM Go to message in response to: August212010

Once you get to Sandals, or even before they go, they have excurions that they have pre vetted. We stayed at a Sandals for our honeymoon, not there, but they are all very similar. We loved every second we were there! You can also visit the other sandals(they have shuttles that take people back and forth if you want). We were on a cruise recently, and for our st lucia stop spent the day at sandals halcyon. Beautiful!

When we stayed at our sandals, we did scuba (the beginners excursion) for half a day and a full day tour of the black river and then a waterfall. It was super fun and a really great day. Price was very reasonable also, and the guides were excellent!

I'm sure you two will have a wonderful time!! Make sure you take the clothes they require for dinner. St Lucia is really beautiful and if you get the chance, there is a tour (joe knows st lucia) that our families wen ton during this cruise and they loved it. That you can find if you google it or probably even on trip advisor. We didn't go cause we just wanted to lay around on the beach, but they really loved it.

For food, we always ate there, they ahve probably 3-5 restaurants on site, and it's all inclusive. We loved that part also.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P., People Offended by Offended People

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 11:09 PM Go to message in response to: amdjelly

Thank you all for the suggestions.. we are so excited:) I trust that Sandals will provide us with an excellent honeymoon.

I am getting married in Muncie, Indiana in August, as that is my hometown. But I live in Indianapolis currently. Where are you getting married.

Jnikki Posts : 42 Registered: 11/2/08
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: August212010

I currently live in Pullman, WA (FH is in grad school). Indianapolis is my hometown. I'm getting married in the church I grew up in. My reception is at the Radisson at the Airport.

"So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate" Matthew 19:6   Jamie and Bryan 5-22-10

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 10:51 PM Go to message in response to: Jnikki

I see your big day is fast approaching then. Best of luck and enjoy :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine