1 week

Online Users: 1,251 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 32

jujugirl Posts : 42 Registered: 4/8/10
Re: 1 week
Posted: Apr 8, 2010 10:04 AM Go to message in response to: 1stKiss4Him

I came on this site because I am helping my brother plan his wedding but had to reply to this. I have to warn you about the danger you may be getting into. Online dating is not an easy thing, I know from my own experience. I was emailing a guy from a dating website and we agreed to meet. We meet in a public park one day with lots of people around. Even though there was many people at the park he still tried to rape me. Thank goodness I am a tough cookie and beat him up. Although nothing really happened it was still hard emotionally to deal with. After that I focused on myself. Happily I am in a wonderful relationship with an amazing man that I did happen to meet online, so I know both sides of online dating. My advice to you is to (1) forget this guy after so long and not wanting to meet you until now it's not worth it, and (2) focus on yourself and what makes you happy. Love will find you when you love yourself and are happy with your own life whatever it maybe. :)

LOnDZ Posts : 57 Registered: 6/10/07
Posted: Apr 9, 2010 1:03 AM Go to message in response to: jujugirl

Had anyone heard from her?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

VšnTillBruden Posts : 353 Registered: 1/16/10
Posted: Apr 9, 2010 9:19 AM Go to message in response to: LOnDZ

Nope; not a word.

Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I need it the most. (Swedish proverb)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine