OMG! I found the Ring receipt...

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

angust87 Posts : 35 Registered: 3/24/10
OMG! I found the Ring receipt...
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 12:52 PM

So, i got in the car yesterday morning getting ready to leave for Easter, and then i looked down randomly and in the "pocket" of the car door was a bright yellow piece of paper...i grabbed it wondering what the heck it was, and it low and behold, a ring receipt. Evan was standing outside smoking really quick, he doesn't smoke in the car...i was happy and than freaked cuz i didn't want him to know that i found it...so i put it back exactly how i found it, and a few seconds later, he got in the car and we drove off to the family's house...i really don't think i'm going to even say anything...like i said before in a PP, i'm sure he's doing it in Mexico, and that's only 3 1/2 weeks away now, so i'm going to let him "surprise" me and do it exactly how he wants to.i know he really wants it to be a surprise, and i'm sure the actual proposal will be. i don't know the exact day, just the week...and i don't know how or what he'll say...so i'm good and super excited! just thought i'd share the news...oh and one thing i noticed...he actually got the size right (5)...he's terrible with numbers...lol
Daisypath Anniversary tickers    a PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

LOnDZ Posts : 57 Registered: 6/10/07
Re: OMG! I found the Ring receipt...
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 7:11 PM Go to message in response to: angust87

Congrats!! I know it'll be hard to keep it quiet, but I think you're doing the right thing by letting him surprise you with it. I might be speaking for myself, but I want details when you get back and a picture!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

HamzicBride Posts : 178 Registered: 12/28/09
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 7:16 PM Go to message in response to: angust87

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you!! how are you feeling now? I don't think I would be able to be able to stand still if I knew about this before it happened woot!! I am soooo excited for you! I'm jealous!! congrats!

RyanandKelly2009 Posts : 32 Registered: 12/10/09
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 8:48 PM Go to message in response to: angust87

Congradulations. Just try to act surprised when you actually get the ring. I had a strong suspicion that I was getting my ring on Christmas Eve and low and behold I did. It really wasn't a surprise but for some reason acting surprised wasn't a problem...even though I knew it was coming I was still shocked and speechless. Have fun in Mexico! Best wishes!

RyanandKelly2009 Posts : 32 Registered: 12/10/09
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 8:48 PM Go to message in response to: angust87

Congradulations. Just try to act surprised when you actually get the ring. I had a strong suspicion that I was getting my ring on Christmas Eve and low and behold I did. It really wasn't a surprise but for some reason acting surprised wasn't a problem...even though I knew it was coming I was still shocked and speechless. Have fun in Mexico! Best wishes!

angust87 Posts : 35 Registered: 3/24/10
Posted: Apr 6, 2010 10:28 AM Go to message in response to: HamzicBride

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling very happy and afraid that somehow he'll read my mind and know that i know...i'm sure that won't happen but it's on the back of my mind, like keeping a dirty secret or something lol. but mostly, i'm just so freaking excited that it's actually going to happen. i knew he was the guy for me from day one, so this is going to be an amazing vacation. even though i know, i'm sure i'll still be surprised because we'll be there 8 days, i'm not sure the exact day he's going to do it, or how or what he'll say...so i'm sure it's still going to be amazing! thanks for all of your support. i'll definately show pic and share details!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers    a PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine