Acrylic Jewels

Online Users: 1,359 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 2

Vases Posts : 5 Registered: 6/30/09
Acrylic Jewels
Posted: Mar 31, 2010 10:57 AM

I am looking for large jewels, but not paper weight size to fill cylinder vases for my centerpieces. I can only find 6ct size and I need slightly bigger and I dont care if they are all different shapes and slightly different sizes, they sell small packs at Michaels or Jo Anne Fabrics, but I need like 6000-10000 of them. Does anyone have any idea where to find the bigger acrylic jewels?

I need something similar to these in size, but look nicer and a lot of them for really cheap: http://www.secretgardenflowers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=269_435&products_id=3704&zenid=9783fbb105701b9003a37ff7dab9b5f4

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Elbelle77 Posts : 222 Registered: 1/24/08
Re: Acrylic Jewels
Posted: Mar 31, 2010 11:04 AM Go to message in response to: Vases

I live in NJ and we have a wholesale distributors center near us. They mainly sell to professionals (florists, event planners, etc.), but for $1 you can get a day pass. They sell EVERYTHING: silk flowers, candles (all shapes and size), ribbons, favor boxes, and vase fillers like you're looking for. I see that your in Michigan and unfortunately this place doesn't have a website to purchase from, but you might want to see if there's a wholesale distributor center near you. Ask florists where they get their vases from. I was told about this place from a bakery when I was looking for cute boxes for bridal shower guests to take their extra dessert home in.

Good Luck!

FutureKathyCorb... Posts : 4 Registered: 12/1/09
Re: Acrylic Jewels
Posted: May 4, 2010 1:42 PM Go to message in response to: Elbelle77

Where in NJ is this? I need tall vases

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine