Pre-wedding photo shoot

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

happydefiant1 Posts : 223 Registered: 7/9/09
Pre-wedding photo shoot
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 12:16 PM

As some of you may know from my previous posts, I had a friend (also a bm) make a dress for my wedding which I have decided not to wear on the big day. So, to get some use out of it, FH and I decided to do a prewedding photo shoot. We didn't have engagement pictures done and so we're gonna use one of these shots on the sign in table at the reception. We had so much fun taking these pictures. You can read about it on my blog www.shawnandkathaeleen.brides.com

Here is the link for some of the shots from the photo shoot.
http://www.doncann.com/sweetenpw.html

Let me know what y'all think!

check out our wedding website: www.shawnandkathaeleen.brides.com

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Re: Pre-wedding photo shoot
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 12:22 PM Go to message in response to: happydefiant1

Your friend made that dress? Why didn't you choose to wear it? It looks amazing on you!

The photos are great. Cute set up. Love when you are on the truck in the boots. Incongruous looking.

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 12:55 PM Go to message in response to: BrighterThanSun...

Thanks brighter!

The dress has some flaws that you can't see in the photos. Not huge things, but enough for me to want a different dress for wedding day. My friend also made all the bridesmaid dresses, FH's vest and tie and the flower girl dress. She has an amazing talent. The attendants dresses are fantastic. I love how they turned out. When I get the wedding pictures back (i'm not getting married until this Saturday) I will def be posting those pics for everyone to see also.

VšnTillBruden Posts : 353 Registered: 1/16/10
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 1:10 PM Go to message in response to: happydefiant1

Girl, you are gorgeous! You're rocking that cowboy hat! Haha. I love the pics, they're all fantastic. *:)

Good luck this Saturday, we'll be thinking of you!

Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I need it the most. (Swedish proverb)

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 1:11 PM Go to message in response to: happydefiant1

Oh my goodness I didn't even realize how close your wedding day is! How exciting.

Well I'm happy that the other outfits worked out well. She does seem amazingly talented. I think I do recall you posting about being concerned about her earlier. Was she very behind on making the dress? And she kept lying about how much she had done and she hadn't even started yet? I somehow recall a post along those lines.

Well I'm happy that everything worked out.

Even if you aren't using that dress you got some pretty amazing photos out of it. You looked beautiful.

I hope you post photos of your wedding day. Can't wait to see it!

Congratulations.

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 1:43 PM Go to message in response to: BrighterThanSun...

Van, FH and I don't even have cowboy hats! The photographer brought that one along :) But, FH is thinking about buying one now. hehehe

Brighter, You're thinking about the right post. She actually brought me the dress 2 days before this shoot! And, the attendants dresses weren't ready until last weekend. She cut it kinda close. But, fortunately it has all worked out and I'm sooo glad the dress mess is over with :)

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 8:07 PM Go to message in response to: happydefiant1

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine